Hey guys and gals up for sale is my turbo rabbit, it has roughly 50k miles and has been babied all its life. All the work has been professionally done, and nothing has been untouched from interior to custom paint and bodywork. If you know these 25s well than you will understand the amount of money AND time hat went into this car. Since I am postingfrom a phone Iam going to refrain from listing all of the modifications, as I figure serious potential buyers can inquire. The car was at wuste, and is on vw America's fb page. Not really sure how to post pictures on here but please text me of you would like more information, the price is 26000 firm, and once you see this car you will understand why, and hopefully you will realize that I am taking ahuge financial loss on this, so truly my loss Ur gain. ( please don't lowball me, I am firm on the price, however cash talks, and its a buyer's market, so take that as you will..I also own the car and all mods and I am in mo rush to let her go..) so please call or text I am super friendly AMD easy to talk to, my name is Ryan. 4803478652