Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: OEM Parts Straight from the Dealership!

1. Former Advertiser
      07-24-2012 10:23 AM #1
      Browsing Vortex for some quality parts for your VW? How great would it be to order genuine Volkswagen parts from your favorite Volkswagen site straight from the dealer?

Look no further, Heritage Volkswagen is here to help. Instead of going through the hassle of driving to the dealership, waiting in line, debating over a part, maybe having the part available and so on, you can order directly through us and we can ship directly to your house! Either send us a PM with your full VIN and a description of the part you need/part number you've found along with your location, and we can send you a price quote and estimated delivery date to your porch! This way, you know you're getting a quality product straight from the Volkswagen factory.

We are based out of Baltimore, MD for an idea of shipping times/prices prior to ordering.

-Eric

2. 07-27-2012 10:45 PM #2
      I bought my Eos from this dealership almost three years ago. They are a straight-up good dealership with sales, parts and service. (I hope I never have to testify about their body shop )

Now, if only you guys could order me a black knight grille and some Budapest wheels from across the pond ...
      Now: '74 Thing Acapulco ... '13 Tiguan S ... '09 Eos Komfort ... '02 Golf GLS TDI
      Past: '97 Jetta GT ... '02 Passat ... '02 Cabrio GLX ... '71 Super Beetle ... '93 EuroVan MV Westy ... '86 Jetta GLI ... '81 Pickup LX ... '85 Vanagon
      Future: oh, the possibilities ...