VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Pennsylvania's Corrados

28K views 201 replies 62 participants last post by  hiofficer 
#1 · (Edited)
~~~~~~~~~ Pennsylvania's Corrado's ~~~~~~~~~

This is something I've been wanting to do since I've seen 6bangsneezer do it for the Flordia Rado's:thumbup: I think it's a great idea to do and that more states should do it too;) Cheers's to you 6Bangsneezer:beer: for such a great idea.

The idea of this thread is to get a organized list of all the Corrado owners in PA. I know some of us are in the "pa Corrado's" fb group, but this will be more official For identifying location and puting your vortex name with your and car. I'd like to ad a (1)pic of your car with your profile also so we can see your C:) If you don't have a pic available right away, PLEASE when you do post it go back and edit your orginal post and insert it there like the 1st couple people did. Thanks for your participation and coroperation :beer: Eventually this list will help set-up local events. Such as some local Gtg's or just meeting up to cruise out to a local show. So please if you own a Corrado and live in PA post it up:peace: If you would like to join the "PA Corrados FB group" click this link > https://www.facebook.com/groups/234836853258590/

I'll update/edit this as much as possible. Please update if you've moved to another state or area, sold or totaled your car also...

FEEL FREE TO POST ANY PENNSYLVANIA /CORRADO CONTENT!!

If you would like to be added, PM me or reply in the thread like so...

County/Username/Year/Engine/Color/1 Pic

See less See more
#125 ·
Guess its time to bump this back up to the top and start a discussion to see if anyone is interested in organizing and attending a local gtg for this year. The plan is for one in spring and one in fall! Who's in and let's try to figure out a good date for everyone:popcorn:

#129 · (Edited)
So far we got 4-5 people that are saying they can make it. We were planning on doing it at our own places. I have plenty of parking for atleast 30 cars though i wouldnt think that many would be here but im just sayin. Location would be for the first in Kutztown 19530 unless we choose a more central location :/Idk about getting a dyno setup quit yet but more towards the end of the season a buddy of my brothers is getting a dyno in his shop. So I could prob work something out a lil later but more then likely not in time for this Gtg. This will just be for people to meet up and put some screen names with faces and have some beers:beer:;) should be a good time. So if we can Pa'ers try to keep this thread on the 1st page so hopefully more will see it and can chime in!

#136 ·
Do you have any more particulars?
Date? etc..
Thanks
bump! When are we doing this G2G? My rado will be up and running in a month. I hope. What about a G2G in march? maybe a little cruise too.
Whats going on fellas?! I havent been keeping up with this as much as I've wanted too. I've been pretty busy as of lately. I picked up some new things and have my front end apart right now....... I really wanted to do this in early april which I think is gonna get a lil tight in timing. Plus I think the 14th there is a show in NJ and the following week on the 21st is a Tri-state meet that I really want to make it too. Im thinking early may or something. Basically as soon as my car is back together and not on any of those show dates:rolleyes:

Honestly I thought we would have got a lil more interest in the local area people. I know some people are really to far to make it for a day. So if anybody has ideas of a good central place for everybody to meet and drive a reasonably same amount.

After all thats said, I still need to get my car ready;)

#133 ·
Hey yall i know this is a thread for owners, I am a proud Corrado owner, I am in NY though. I am am in need of some help I need a hood and front fenders for a 93 SLC. I can get it into the body shop with out these parts. I would like to keep it all OEM. PM me if any one has a line on some stuff.

#135 ·
Hey man, hope ya find what you need. There is a member on here you should PM him. he is parting out a couple corrados he might be able to help you out:thumbup: his user name is clvpr2 Good luck

#150 ·
I was trying earlier to get everyone or most of everyone to agree on a date. But we never got anywhere with that:what: then I started pulling my car apart to do some things to it and its going a lil longer then I anticipated :banghead: lol so thinking my car will be ready by early may. So IMO mid May would look good for a meet. It's not as early as I wanted it to be but that's the way it goes when owning a Corrado :laugh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.