black/ecru; 148k; original paint;, MTM1+; samco, 5kk HID, euro S6+ brakes, H&R 29800/koni; 03S6 avus 17x8et35;
lots of maintenance.
Need tires (or tire - one blew out and pur whatever I had handy in this size)
Car will come with both us markers and bumper grill, which is missing on the pictures.
better description and more pictures will be posted after work if weather cooperates.
new pictures: http://s1156.photobucket.com/albums/p566/oliwer78/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Paint 8 out of 10 - no dents, but scratches typical for daily driver with 60 miles per day.
- some scratches are bad to the point I painted them to protect from rust
- Chips on the hood
- Bumpers have scratches
- Front bumper is mounted properly, but before someone used 2 screws for its sides to fasten it, hence the the little holes there.
Interior 7 of 10, it is all there but it is not 10 because:
- driver seat heat not working (orly?)
- front seats are in ok shape with no tears, some wear on driver bolster, nothing untypical for s-cars with this mileage
- rear seat not nice, some almost invisible stains, easy to switch with any c4 car
- original radio started to give up last month, works but something is not right
- carpet has no stains
- trunk area is clean considering it is ecru
- the side plastic on the hatch is cracked and it rattles sometimes
- the shift knob got a tear when I left the car with the mechanic
- all outside lights work
- all inside lights work, as my friend Zoli went crazy when I visited him and replaced all broken bulbs inside the car. Yeah, the temperature in the cluster too. There are 2.1W bulbs in the cluster
- all speakers work as should, radio has good reception
- new ignition switch from the dealer last week
- engine work as typical 2.2T - no problems whatsoever, starts, no noises, no valves ticking, looks like it's the last thing to brake in this car
- transmission shifts smooth, no noises
- turbo pulls strong with MTM1+
- new N75 valve from the dealer 3 months ago
- lowered on H&R 29800 after greens failed killing the front koni
- rotors and pads have good live still
- e-brake works, but is weak - never got into it
The car went through overhaul within last 10k miles which included:
- A/C cleaning/repair
- timing belt/tensioner/water pump/all related sensors new from audi dealer at 138k miles
- new antena
- new some cv joint rubbers
- new driveshaft bearing
- rotors cut/brake fluid bleed
- new rear koni (3k miles)
- new front stock shocks (10k miles) - long story short - one old koni blew when was 10 hrs away, so I had to put something readily available therefore stock shocks at front.
- sun roof tray - it is there to protect against water getting into cabin, therefore sunroof switch is disconnected to avoid moving the tray from its original location
- I killed the key lock in the trunk - the trunk locks/unlock with central lock
- driver seat heater
- passenger switch for the window, but window opens when switched on the driver side
- remote control - not really broken. I have a new key from the dealer and never got battery for it - probably $3 at radio shack. I actually may fix it tomorrow.
Summarizing car is solid and can drive everywhere, as it was since new. you can see the wear and the age of it, but at the time I bought it was exactly what I wanted. Now, I am being exposed to few opportunities and with current circumstances where work/time/space are limited, I have to give up on some cars/toys. I will be getting something bigger so I can tow my other cars if need to. But that is the project for the next year.