Took two steps back today , but I'm counting my blessings. Turns out I had a lapse in judgement last night when making the repair to the oil feed. I should have listened to my gut, called it a night and waited till today to get the proper oil feed hose to replace the one that was sliced by the fan. Instead, the line I used allowed me to make it about 5 miles before it ruptured and spewed oil everywhere. The good news, if there can be any good news about this:
1) I caught the leak almost immediately. Driving back to where things happened, from where the oil trail starts to where I coasted to a stop is only 200ft or so. Initially I was thinking that it was leaking for a half mile or something, but that wasn't the case. So the charger and the motor should be okay. (And there was no STOP or flashing cel on the cluster, so I must not have lost that much oil...although looking at the road you would think an oil tanker came through there ).
2) I was only about 1/2mile from home
3) BNR was close by to flat bed the car and drop it back off in my garage
4) My buddy had a braided stainless oil feed that should work, so repairs can be made tonight.
5) I have a spare belt to replace the oil soaked one on there now
I learned my lesson....but am thankful it wasn't worse....The car did feel great though before this all happened