This post breaks my heart, but with financial constraints and the fact that I ride the T to work every day, I don't know if keeping my car around makes sense right now.
Details on the car:
- Lava Grey
- 98K miles
- 6spd Manual
- Front Track
- Oil changed every 5K with Mobile 1 Synthetic
- Stoptech BBK
- Bilsten Struts
- H&R Springs
- GIAC 93 Octane Flash
- 6000K HID Conversion for Lo-beams
- Forge Atmospheric Spacer
- Carbonio intake
- Dent on front bumper, passenger side from running up curb to avoid idiot talking on cell-phone while looking for a house
- Two wheels have minor dents/bends...might get taken care of in next few weeks since it annoys me.
- BBK will need new aero-rotors and pads, working on sourcing stock set-up to replace
Looking for $11,000. Can throw in set of 18" BBS CH's for right price, but will probably sell separately. Again, this is a feeler so I may just hold onto the car and pay it off with double payments and put my watch addiction to the side (I have a problem).
Last edited by NBPT_A3; 08-22-2012 at 04:23 PM.
FSI, Lava Grey Inside Black Dipped Outside, Stoptech Big Kit, Bilsten Struts, H&R Springs, GIAC 93 Octane Flash, 6000K HID, Forge Atmospheric Spacer, Carbonio intake.