This is not a done deal, but I may trade the car in on Saturday. If I do, I might as well trade it in stock.
Here is what I will have for sale, if you are interested I will keep you posted on Saturday.
1) OEM(not rep) 19" Sagitta with OEM TPMS and 235/35/19 Goodyear Eagle F1 Assyetric summer tires. This setup is about $3k. Everything is only a few months old and has maybe 5k miles. Everything is mint, one wheel has a slight clear coat rub on a spoke from being mounted. I also have H&R Trak+ 12mm front spacers with ECS tuning extended lugs. Also included.
Price: $1650 picked up, or possibly take nice stock 17" wheels with GOOD rubber as partial trade and lower the price to $1200.
2) Carbonio stage 2(full intake). This includes a recently recharged filter(couple of thousand miles on recharge) and one new in the box filter($50) and whats left of the recharge kit as well as the CC bracket. That's nearly $600 new. I am thinking $300.
3) Eurojet downpipe with cat. This is custom fit to the CC adapted from a MKV GLI. Not sure of miles. Car it came from had no CEL's and neither does mine. I have my stock downpipe to replace it. Not sure how to do the swap though, would love someone local to come and do the swap. If that's the case I am more negotiable on price. If swapped for me, I am thinking $250.
4) Borla Catback. Has maybe 10k on it. I would need your stock exhaust, again would prefer to have someone local and do the swap. $250+ swap.
5) Eibach Springs. This is a long shot. I would want this swapped as well, I have no interest in paying $300 in labor just to sell the springs. I have my stock springs. So if you want to do the labor on the swap and save the money, I will let the springs go for $135. They have maybe 10-15k on them.
6) Audi seat buttons. I have my stockers to replace these, I think they were about $60 on eBay. $40 shipped buys them. They are maybe 2 months old.
7) Clear parking lights. These are from Ebay, don't think they are OEM. They were $90 shipped again only a couple months old. $50 shipped.
8) Monster mats. These have no markings, just plain. They were used one season. $55 shipped.
9) APR stage 2 ECU. I think I would need a similar ECU and go to the shop and switch and marry ecu's. $400 for the swap. My tune is for 91-93-100 maps.