Guys...I was randomly on Ebay recently and saw this S4 for sale and I am wondering a few things about it. I should preference I am not interested in purchase of the car but more about what is done to it only. I drive a white USP A4 and have fallen in love with the style of the way this S4 is done.
My questions are
1. What is done to the roof? Does it look like he plastidipped it?
2. What headlights are on there and where can you buy them?
3. Where can you find taillights that are smokey like the ones in this link?
4. Is it difficult to do all the blackout of the taillights and turn signal lights?
5. Do those rims look plastidipped or powder coated?
The headlights are regular US B6 S4 Bi-Xenons that have had the orange side reflectors removed and the inside Joey modded (painted flat black). There's some DIY notes on how to do the Joey Mod. It will require pulling apart the headlight housings and then reseal them later. If you're not up to this (chance to damage the housing or not get properly sealed), there are aftermarket headlights that are already Joey Modded to have it black inside.
Find a good local place that can powdercoat the wheels... or look into using PlastiDip (you can then peel off if you don't like the look). Powdercoat costs can be anywhere from $75 to $100 per wheel.
Center grilles are OEM black grilles from Europe. Rings may be black or painted to be black.
For tail lights, it looks like they are OEM with nightshade tint spray applied (masked off the reverse and turn signal areas) which will tint them and give a flat finish. Could be buffed for a gloss finish to match paint finish. Not that difficult to do at all.