Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    VWVortex


    Links back to The Car Lounge (opens in same window)
    Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Results 1 to 35 of 94

    Thread: School me on Cobalt SS/TC

    1. Member Calcvictim's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 16th, 2011
      Location
      most likely at work
      Posts
      810
      Vehicles
      2002 Maxima
      07-29-2012 12:36 AM #1
      It is on my list of cars, will be buying in a few months. I looked at one today, only drove it around the dealer lot. The interior is better then I thought but not awesome, decent steering wheel, easy clutch and shifter(could use shorter throws).

      Tell me your experience if you own or owned one. The car will be my daily driver, including New England winter.

      I want a fun daily driver that I can autocross in.

      Other cars on my list are:
      350Z, I used to own a rwd G35 so no need to scare me with snow
      Solstice
      S2000(If I can find a second gen in my price range)
      Miata

    2. Geriatric Member SSLByron's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 29th, 2004
      Location
      Annapolis, MD
      Posts
      36,506
      Vehicles
      '13 Focus, '08.5 MS3, '97 Wrangler, '94 and '90 Miatas
      07-29-2012 12:39 AM #2
      Quote Originally Posted by Calcvictim View Post
      It is on my list of cars, will be buying in a few months. I looked at one today, only drove it around the dealer lot. The interior is better then I thought but not awesome, decent steering wheel, easy clutch and shifter(could use shorter throws).

      Tell me your experience if you own or owned one. The car will be my daily driver, including New England winter.

      I want a fun daily driver that I can autocross in.

      Other cars on my list are:
      350Z, I used to own a rwd G35 so no need to scare me with snow
      Solstice
      S2000(If I can find a second gen in my price range)
      Miata
      Decent little cars. Torsion bar rear end rather than IRS, so keep that in mind, and you already know about the interior.

      Cheap OEM-backed tuning available, too.
      Looking for a ratty Miata? My runner and parts car are for sale. PM for details.
      http://www.speedsportlife.com
      Quote Originally Posted by mhjett View Post
      4+ pages and at least 1 death threat in a compact-car comparison test thread - oh wait, this is TCL.

    3. Member CSFiend's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 13th, 2007
      Location
      Minneapolis, MN
      Posts
      4,680
      Vehicles
      03 Outback
      07-29-2012 12:55 AM #3
      I remember something about the rear brakes being junk and having to constantly replace pads, but they were back-ordered across the country... or something. Maybe that was the base Cobalt with that problem.

      I typically don't know what I'm talking about.

    4. 07-29-2012 12:55 AM #4
      Quote Originally Posted by PassSedanGLX View Post
      Decent little cars. Torsion bar rear end rather than IRS, so keep that in mind, and you already know about the interior.

      Cheap OEM-backed tuning available, too.
      Torsion beam.....Unless you are worried about missing ride quality of an IRS system, for a car like this, it does not matter. The Cobalt will eat cars at the track.
      Quote Originally Posted by kraut_pauer79 View Post
      I don't give a fk how often I got called a banana slammer, I'd own that in a heartbeat, in addition to the proposed R version.

    5. Banned
      Join Date
      Mar 8th, 2011
      Location
      Bellevue Hospital Center
      Posts
      8,720
      07-29-2012 01:03 AM #5
      If you want to autocross, there are better FWD options. The torsion rear beam really hinders the car when it's being thrown around tight spaces.

      However, on a longer, more open road course, nothing can touch it for the price.

    6. 07-29-2012 01:11 AM #6
      Quote Originally Posted by CSFiend View Post
      I remember something about the rear brakes being junk and having to constantly replace pads, but they were back-ordered across the country... or something. Maybe that was the base Cobalt with that problem.

      I typically don't know what I'm talking about.
      The 2008 SS/TC which they only made for a few months had an issue where it ate the back brake pads and they didnt stock replacements yet as the car has just begun production. They fixed the issue but it was a 2008 only. I haven't been around them for years but I remember aftermarket tuners like trifecta cound not find a way to really push the direct injection so you would be limited at ONLYYY about 400fwhp max. If your goal is to be below that its incredibly easy with these cars.
      2010 Camaro SS/RS
      1979 Firebird with some toys-
      2002 Hyundai Accent GL - 89hp of fury.

    7. Member bigbumpmike's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 26th, 2003
      Location
      lemoore ca
      Posts
      1,105
      Vehicles
      Mk6 golf tdi
      07-29-2012 01:31 AM #7
      If I remember the SS/tc has or had one of the fastest car and driver lightning laps at VIR for a FWD ever? Beating many "better" sport cars. Also posted a damn good "ring time" also?
      Miss my mk5 gti,e28 535is, mk3 jetta, mk2 jetta coupe, mk1 rabbit gti:, 67 type one bug,will always be on the look out for another e28 or fb or fc rx7.
      xboxlive: rattymk5mike

    8. Member sforsancho's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 1st, 2010
      Location
      CA, USA
      Posts
      1,097
      Vehicles
      1997 Mazda Miata, 2006 Subaru STi
      07-29-2012 01:47 AM #8
      Quote Originally Posted by PassSedanGLX View Post
      Torsion bar rear end rather than IRS
      Did not know this.

      If a solid rear axle is like tying your shoelaces together, than torsion bar/FWD must be like tying your shoelaces together and running with your hands.
      Quote Originally Posted by Rob Cote View Post
      You just saved 15% or more on Valentime's day by switching to friendzone.

    9. Member johnny_p's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 7th, 2007
      Location
      Philly
      Posts
      963
      Vehicles
      2010 GTI
      07-29-2012 01:58 AM #9
      For autocross fun?

      Mini Cooper S is an autocross champ straight out of the box. It needs nothing other than sticky tires.
      Honda Civic Si is pretty tossable as well, believe it or not.
      '12 Trek X-caliber // '11 Cervélo R3 // '90 Havnoonian custom
      2010 VW GTI

    10. Member curvedinfinity's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 11th, 2004
      Location
      Highway to the danger zone
      Posts
      8,281
      Vehicles
      F14 Tomcat
      07-29-2012 09:25 AM #10
      Quote Originally Posted by bigbumpmike View Post
      If I remember the SS/tc has or had one of the fastest car and driver lightning laps at VIR for a FWD ever? Beating many "better" sport cars. Also posted a damn good "ring time" also?
      Very fast little car
      Personal website with contacts: http://curvedinfinity.com
      Shenandoah hot lap 1:46.92: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmYq3mBbwPg

    11. Member Calcvictim's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 16th, 2011
      Location
      most likely at work
      Posts
      810
      Vehicles
      2002 Maxima
      07-29-2012 09:37 AM #11
      Quote Originally Posted by johnny_p View Post
      For autocross fun?

      Mini Cooper S is an autocross champ straight out of the box. It needs nothing other than sticky tires.
      Honda Civic Si is pretty tossable as well, believe it or not.
      My gf just bought a GTI and in the process we drove a Mini Cooper S, I absolutely hated the interior in that car.
      The Civic I simply don't like, the looks do nothing for me.

    12. Member GTI 4 ME's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 1st, 2003
      Location
      Canada
      Posts
      651
      07-29-2012 09:51 AM #12
      My best friend drives one. The motor is a beast with the GM stage one tune, he tracks it all the time and it never misses a beat. As others have mentioned this car right out of the box will make more expensive cars look pretty bad. Oh and no lift shift is super addictive, and the factory brembos stop the car really well.

      To be dead honest I don't think there is a better performance oriented compact car for the money.

    13. 07-29-2012 09:52 AM #13
      Not to hijack the thread... and I'm from the US so this probably won't help OP... but I keep seeing a cobalt "x-ray" in the parking lot of my local grocery. I think the owner works there maybe.

      What is a cobalt X-Ray? Did they sell in large numbers?

    14. Member Calcvictim's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 16th, 2011
      Location
      most likely at work
      Posts
      810
      Vehicles
      2002 Maxima
      07-29-2012 10:00 AM #14
      Quote Originally Posted by x1000rpms View Post
      Not to hijack the thread... and I'm from the US so this probably won't help OP... but I keep seeing a cobalt "x-ray" in the parking lot of my local grocery. I think the owner works there maybe.

      What is a cobalt X-Ray? Did they sell in large numbers?
      http://www.cobaltss.net/forums/appea...alt-xray-2620/

    15. 07-29-2012 10:37 AM #15
      OMG that is amazing. How did you find that information?!?!?!

    16. Member RollingInDubs's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 23rd, 2003
      Location
      MN
      Posts
      3,332
      Vehicles
      2013 Ford F150 FX-4 SCREW 5.0L, 2014 Chevrolet Camaro 1SS 6MT
      07-29-2012 12:20 PM #16
      Quote Originally Posted by dyetrixy07 View Post
      The 2008 SS/TC which they only made for a few months had an issue where it ate the back brake pads and they didnt stock replacements yet as the car has just begun production. They fixed the issue but it was a 2008 only. I haven't been around them for years but I remember aftermarket tuners like trifecta cound not find a way to really push the direct injection so you would be limited at ONLYYY about 400fwhp max. If your goal is to be below that its incredibly easy with these cars.
      Yeah I was the first guy on the Forums here with a TC and posted the entire rear brake drama that I had as my car decided to chew through rear brakes in 7k miles. Then the car sat for over a month as the parts were unavailable. Even when the problem was fixed, the car just blew through brakes again in another couple thousand after that. And so it went for 47k miles, me replacing I think four sets of rear pads for no other reason than the design sucked.

      And the issue was not 2008 only. The problem persisted during the entire production run of Cobalt Turbos. I wager because it would have been too costly for GM to go back and re-engineer the entire rear braking set up for a very small volume model that was only produced for around two years.

      So OP, be advised...you WILL go through rear brakes. Other than that, I loved my TC and found it to be a complete riot to drive.

    17. Member Calcvictim's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 16th, 2011
      Location
      most likely at work
      Posts
      810
      Vehicles
      2002 Maxima
      07-29-2012 12:37 PM #17
      Quote Originally Posted by RollingInDubs View Post
      Yeah I was the first guy on the Forums here with a TC and posted the entire rear brake drama that I had as my car decided to chew through rear brakes in 7k miles. Then the car sat for over a month as the parts were unavailable. Even when the problem was fixed, the car just blew through brakes again in another couple thousand after that. And so it went for 47k miles, me replacing I think four sets of rear pads for no other reason than the design sucked.

      And the issue was not 2008 only. The problem persisted during the entire production run of Cobalt Turbos. I wager because it would have been too costly for GM to go back and re-engineer the entire rear braking set up for a very small volume model that was only produced for around two years.

      So OP, be advised...you WILL go through rear brakes. Other than that, I loved my TC and found it to be a complete riot to drive.
      what is the explanation for rear brakes getting worn out so fast?

    18. Member Zyoid's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 25th, 2008
      Location
      Hudsonville, MI
      Posts
      4,024
      Vehicles
      2012 VW Golf TDI, 2010 Mazda 3 S Sport
      07-29-2012 12:38 PM #18
      Cobalt SS is the popped collar of the car world...

      -Obama Sucks-

    19. Member Voodoo.T's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 4th, 2002
      Location
      Minneapolis
      Posts
      10,897
      Vehicles
      2009 R56 S, 1987 E30
      07-29-2012 12:55 PM #19
      Quote Originally Posted by Zyoid View Post
      Cobalt SS is the popped collar of the car world...
      Your vehicle and sig speak volumes on the quality of your opinion

      Friend had one. Very rental car interior but it sufficed. The factory backed tuning was great. They also offered an a-pillar electronic gauge that showed all sorts of fun things. He really enjoyed it and only got rid of it because the Camaro came out and that was really what he wanted.
      2009 MINI Cooper S
      1988 BMW 325i topless

    20. Member RollingInDubs's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 23rd, 2003
      Location
      MN
      Posts
      3,332
      Vehicles
      2013 Ford F150 FX-4 SCREW 5.0L, 2014 Chevrolet Camaro 1SS 6MT
      07-29-2012 01:28 PM #20
      Quote Originally Posted by Calcvictim View Post
      what is the explanation for rear brakes getting worn out so fast?
      That's the thing, I don't recall anyone ever actually figuring out what the cause truly was. I've fallen out of the CSS community since I sold my car two years ago, but last I heard it was because the rear brakes never fully released and in essence, were always dragging and thus eating into the rotors.

    21. Member nopal 6.0's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 24th, 2007
      Location
      Yonkers, NY
      Posts
      4,489
      Vehicles
      2005 Pontiac GTO
      07-29-2012 02:03 PM #21
      Really fast and fun car fro the factory, cheap oem tunning stages and also huge after market to make it even faster.

      I'll just leave this here.

    22. 07-29-2012 02:25 PM #22
      One of the best examples of cheap tuner speed.

      Those in the know respect them. Badgewhores skoff at them never realizing what they are missing out on.
      Quote Originally Posted by Fritz27 View Post
      You're a self-serving Japanese car-hating asshat.
      I drive two Japanese cars.

    23. Member brandonwillyumz's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 5th, 2011
      Location
      Baltimore, MD
      Posts
      574
      Vehicles
      2008 Jetta 2.5, 1996 Jeep Cherokee XJ 4.0 5 speed (250k miles and being rebuilt), 2008 Ninja 650R
      07-29-2012 02:44 PM #23
      Quote Originally Posted by nopal 6.0 View Post
      Really fast and fun car fro the factory, cheap oem tunning stages and also huge after market to make it even faster.

      I'll just leave this here.
      Wow
      IBEW Local 24

    24. 07-29-2012 02:50 PM #24
      Quote Originally Posted by RollingInDubs View Post
      Yeah I was the first guy on the Forums here with a TC and posted the entire rear brake drama that I had as my car decided to chew through rear brakes in 7k miles. Then the car sat for over a month as the parts were unavailable. Even when the problem was fixed, the car just blew through brakes again in another couple thousand after that. And so it went for 47k miles, me replacing I think four sets of rear pads for no other reason than the design sucked.

      And the issue was not 2008 only. The problem persisted during the entire production run of Cobalt Turbos. I wager because it would have been too costly for GM to go back and re-engineer the entire rear braking set up for a very small volume model that was only produced for around two years.

      So OP, be advised...you WILL go through rear brakes. Other than that, I loved my TC and found it to be a complete riot to drive.

      hmmmm interesting. I used to be involved with the community too but drifted off around 2010. I didn't know they continued to be an issue. good to know thank you
      2010 Camaro SS/RS
      1979 Firebird with some toys-
      2002 Hyundai Accent GL - 89hp of fury.

    25. Member RollingInDubs's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 23rd, 2003
      Location
      MN
      Posts
      3,332
      Vehicles
      2013 Ford F150 FX-4 SCREW 5.0L, 2014 Chevrolet Camaro 1SS 6MT
      07-29-2012 03:12 PM #25
      Quote Originally Posted by dyetrixy07 View Post
      hmmmm interesting. I used to be involved with the community too but drifted off around 2010. I didn't know they continued to be an issue. good to know thank you
      No problem, happy to help!!! Keep in mind that if you can deal with that ONE area of concern, the rest of the car really is a stout, well built package. All the weaknesses of the SC Coupes were addressed with the TC (The handling, the weak axles, clutch...etc) which in turn made that car great fun to drive in the twisties. If they would have just left the brakes alone, I would view the 08-10 CSS's as one of the most well built Sport Compacts ever made.


    26. Member Calcvictim's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 16th, 2011
      Location
      most likely at work
      Posts
      810
      Vehicles
      2002 Maxima
      07-29-2012 06:39 PM #27
      So I went to drive a 2009 SS today. The car was traded in and was modded, the dealer didn't know exactly what was done but it had an exhaust and an Injen pipe between inter-cooler and engine.

      I thought the clutch and shifter were very good, felt tight and precise.
      Steering felt not too heavy and the feel was good.
      The seats felt OK, they could use more lumbar support.
      I didn't try the stereo.
      I took the car on the highway and punching it in third gear going 60 felt very impressive and the wheels were fighting for traction. It pulls hard. This particular car did not have a LSD and I felt torque steer punching it on the highway.

      Overall the SS is still on the list and moved up one spot, I liked it a lot.


      I also drove a 2007 350Z at a different dealer. The car was gorgeous, white with tinted windows. The space inside is worse then a G35 coupe, it feels deeper and smaller. The visability sucks but that is to be expected. The car sounded great(if you like the Chewbaka sound).

      People often complain about the 350Z atrocious clutch and I always defend it by saying that I drove a G35 and the clutch was not bad at all. I was wrong, either I forgot how crappy the clutch was on my G35 or they are not the same between the G35 and 350Z.
      The clutch pedal has a very long travel, the engagement point is very high and the pedal is very light.....it makes it super hard to modulate and find the engagement point. Also the gas pedal is very light.

      The 350Z's steering felt good, tight, precise and not too light.
      Straight line performance in the 350Z was disappointing, I punched it on the highway and it didn't feel very quick...it was very meh.


      Overall I think the 350Z is off my list, I know it's capable doing autox and the car looks great and sounds great to me but the combination of underwhelming straight line performance and the terrible clutch just makes it not worth it. It just didn't feel right. Next is a test drive of Solstice, S2000 and Miata.

    27. Member RollingInDubs's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 23rd, 2003
      Location
      MN
      Posts
      3,332
      Vehicles
      2013 Ford F150 FX-4 SCREW 5.0L, 2014 Chevrolet Camaro 1SS 6MT
      07-29-2012 07:13 PM #28
      Quote Originally Posted by Calcvictim View Post
      So I went to drive a 2009 SS today. The car was traded in and was modded, the dealer didn't know exactly what was done but it had an exhaust and an Injen pipe between inter-cooler and engine.

      I thought the clutch and shifter were very good, felt tight and precise.
      Steering felt not too heavy and the feel was good.
      The seats felt OK, they could use more lumbar support.
      I didn't try the stereo.
      I took the car on the highway and punching it in third gear going 60 felt very impressive and the wheels were fighting for traction. It pulls hard. This particular car did not have a LSD and I felt torque steer punching it on the highway.

      Overall the SS is still on the list and moved up one spot, I liked it a lot.


      I also drove a 2007 350Z at a different dealer. The car was gorgeous, white with tinted windows. The space inside is worse then a G35 coupe, it feels deeper and smaller. The visability sucks but that is to be expected. The car sounded great(if you like the Chewbaka sound).

      People often complain about the 350Z atrocious clutch and I always defend it by saying that I drove a G35 and the clutch was not bad at all. I was wrong, either I forgot how crappy the clutch was on my G35 or they are not the same between the G35 and 350Z.
      The clutch pedal has a very long travel, the engagement point is very high and the pedal is very light.....it makes it super hard to modulate and find the engagement point. Also the gas pedal is very light.

      The 350Z's steering felt good, tight, precise and not too light.
      Straight line performance in the 350Z was disappointing, I punched it on the highway and it didn't feel very quick...it was very meh.


      Overall I think the 350Z is off my list, I know it's capable doing autox and the car looks great and sounds great to me but the combination of underwhelming straight line performance and the terrible clutch just makes it not worth it. It just didn't feel right. Next is a test drive of Solstice, S2000 and Miata.
      Just a quick note about mods on the SS TC. If you add bolt-ons, it will by the fifth ignition turnover I believe adjust it's power levels back to stock. The only way to bypass that is a tune. So if it DOESNT have a tune, it's still making stock power levels even with the exhaust and injen pipe.

      Also, if you are going to buy one of these cars, you owe yourself to find one with the LSD. My car had it and I can tell you it makes a world of difference in the handling.

    28. Member RollingInDubs's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 23rd, 2003
      Location
      MN
      Posts
      3,332
      Vehicles
      2013 Ford F150 FX-4 SCREW 5.0L, 2014 Chevrolet Camaro 1SS 6MT
      07-29-2012 07:22 PM #29
      I also should mention the CSS "scene" leaves a lil to be desired.

      One of our members did a video of the tour our CSS forum put on back in '08. As you can tell there is some serious RICEY antics that go on amongst the owners. Yes I'm in it a couple times...*sigh*

      But in my defense...MY CAR WAS STOCK!! It's the Sport Red TC with the low wing.



      If you can get beyond that and the brake issue, I highly recommend it!

    29. 07-29-2012 07:30 PM #30
      Quote Originally Posted by Calcvictim View Post
      So I went to drive a 2009 SS today. The car was traded in and was modded, the dealer didn't know exactly what was done but it had an exhaust and an Injen pipe between inter-cooler and engine.

      I thought the clutch and shifter were very good, felt tight and precise.
      Steering felt not too heavy and the feel was good.
      The seats felt OK, they could use more lumbar support.
      I didn't try the stereo.
      I took the car on the highway and punching it in third gear going 60 felt very impressive and the wheels were fighting for traction. It pulls hard. This particular car did not have a LSD and I felt torque steer punching it on the highway.

      Overall the SS is still on the list and moved up one spot, I liked it a lot.


      I also drove a 2007 350Z at a different dealer. The car was gorgeous, white with tinted windows. The space inside is worse then a G35 coupe, it feels deeper and smaller. The visability sucks but that is to be expected. The car sounded great(if you like the Chewbaka sound).

      People often complain about the 350Z atrocious clutch and I always defend it by saying that I drove a G35 and the clutch was not bad at all. I was wrong, either I forgot how crappy the clutch was on my G35 or they are not the same between the G35 and 350Z.
      The clutch pedal has a very long travel, the engagement point is very high and the pedal is very light.....it makes it super hard to modulate and find the engagement point. Also the gas pedal is very light.

      The 350Z's steering felt good, tight, precise and not too light.
      Straight line performance in the 350Z was disappointing, I punched it on the highway and it didn't feel very quick...it was very meh.


      Overall I think the 350Z is off my list, I know it's capable doing autox and the car looks great and sounds great to me but the combination of underwhelming straight line performance and the terrible clutch just makes it not worth it. It just didn't feel right. Next is a test drive of Solstice, S2000 and Miata.
      It sounds to me that you prefer M/T, but also want something modern, with good balance for cheap. Have you though about one of these?



    30. Member RollingInDubs's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 23rd, 2003
      Location
      MN
      Posts
      3,332
      Vehicles
      2013 Ford F150 FX-4 SCREW 5.0L, 2014 Chevrolet Camaro 1SS 6MT
      07-29-2012 07:47 PM #31
      Quote Originally Posted by Remedy View Post
      It sounds to me that you prefer M/T, but also want something modern, with good balance for cheap. Have you though about one of these?


      You said cheap...yet posted an E46 M3.

      Pretty sure the parts for that aren't exactly "cheap."

    31. Member Avus's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 20th, 2000
      Location
      Toronto
      Posts
      8,040
      Vehicles
      2008 Hyundai Accent, 2007 S2000
      07-29-2012 07:57 PM #32
      Cobalt SS/TC is still the BEST HANDLING FWD you can buy in North America. Most import fanboy don't want to acknowledge but it is the truth. YES, it is even better than Acura ITR and Mini cooper... Of course everyone know it comes with a not so nice looking interior and people will always attack this.
      Last edited by Avus; 07-29-2012 at 08:14 PM.
      Windows Vista (32bit only)/7/8 "God Mode"
      - Create new folder on desktop
      - rename folder to the following:
      GodMode.{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C}

    32. Member Señor Peligro's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 6th, 2009
      Location
      ʇnɔıʇɔǝuuoɔ
      Posts
      8,251
      Vehicles
      Honduh VTAK
      07-29-2012 08:02 PM #33
      ^ that
      Now go get your shinebox

    33. 07-29-2012 08:08 PM #34
      Quote Originally Posted by RollingInDubs View Post
      You said cheap...yet posted an E46 M3.

      Pretty sure the parts for that aren't exactly "cheap."
      You're right, "cheap" wasn't the correct term.

    34. Member 71DubBugBug's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 3rd, 2006
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      9,993
      Vehicles
      91 Audi D11 V8, 71 Super, 07 E320 Bluetec, 05.5 Jetta 2.5
      07-29-2012 08:09 PM #35
      Quote Originally Posted by RollingInDubs View Post
      You said cheap...yet posted an E46 M3.

      Pretty sure the parts for that aren't exactly "cheap."
      exactly what i thought

      you wont want do own an e46 m3 that you get for what you would pay for a used cobalt ss

    Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •