Debating on whether or not I really wanna complete this swap since my rabbit only has 15k OG miles on it. I essentially have a complete front end from a 91' Corrado that was a total loss from a rear end collision about 7 years ago. The previous owner pulled the entire sub frame and wiring, dropped it on a pallet and threw it in storage. For a 20+ year old engine it's pretty clean.
The swap includes but not limited to the following:
1) Engine w/ all accessories
2) 02A trans w/ axles and steering knuckles
3) Pair of brake calipers (needs rebuilding)
4) ECU w/ all wiring
5) AC compressor
6) ABS computer (wont need, sell it)
7) Evap System (wont need, sell it)
8) New Engine Stand
the only mods the setup has is:
1) The charger has I believe either a 65mm or 68mm Neuspeed pulley,
2) ECU has factory installed Neuspeed P-Chip,
3) Neuspeed ISV re-route kit
4) All Aluminum Oil Pan
From what I've read this swap with the above Neuspeed
I also have a New Never Used Euro Van clutch cable and cable actuated slave so you can run a cable clutch with the 02A.
The only items I haven't bought yet are the mounts, radiator, and intercooler.
Pics are from the day I picked it all up. Will post some more when I get around to it.
$2,200 TAKES IT ALL - Very reasonable for a 30k mileage swap. I have VIN of original car to support mileage calim.
Last edited by ChE_UND_09; 11-22-2012 at 01:25 PM.