VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

FS: 2011 Honda CR-Z EX Navi 6-speed Manual (<10k miles!)

5K views 13 replies 1 participant last post by  tamadrumr88 
#1 · (Edited)

2011 Honda CR-Z EX Navi 6spd

Price: $18,499 (no trades)
Mileage: 10,700 (may increase slightly)
Color: Milano Red with Silver/Black Cloth interior
Engine: 1.5L SOHC i-VTEC with IMA hybrid-electric system producing 122 hp @ 6000 rpm and 128 lb-ft torque @ 1000-1500 rpm mated to 6-speed manual transmission
Model: EX with In-Dash Navigation Screen / Bluetooth Hands-Free Link

Location: Bethlehem, PA 18017 but I occasionally drive down to Baltimore, MD or Ocean City, MD (note: I most likely will not be able to assist with delivery, but you are welcome to view the car while I'm there)

Info:
Clean and clear title, in hand, and includes remainder of factory warranty (until 2014). I've averaged 43mpg combined since purchasing the car as it's mostly been used for highway driving. It's been washed weekly, waxed monthly and loved at every opportunity. PA inspection valid until 5/2013. Accident free, looks like new!

Features:
Bluetooth Hands Free Link + In-Dash Navigation, Automatic Climate Control, Cruise Control, Keyless Entry, Power Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows, Power Heated Mirrors, Bucket Seats, Driver and Passenger Airbags, Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS), Traction Control, Stability Control, Hill Start Assist, Tilt and Telescoping Steering Wheel, Daytime Running lamps, HID Headlamps, Fog Lights, Dual Air Bags and Side Curtain Airbags, In-dash MP3 CD Player with 7-speaking 360w stereo, Rear Window Defroster, 16" Alloy Wheels.

Additional Info:
I've done a few modifications to the car, mostly to increase the car's "fun" factor while also helping increase gas mileage and performance or to improve on an otherwise great car
- 20% window tint
- K&N Intake (stock airbox included)
- Lamin-X Blue Fog Light Laminate Film (done strictly to prevent rock chips/cracks, can be removed)
- OEM Honda Front Lip Spoiler
- OEM Honda All-Weather Rubber Floor Mats

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.