Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: CT: FS: 2005.5 Red Audi A4 Quattro 2.0T 6 Speed - Pulled Fenders - BBS RS - BBS CH

1. Member
      08-01-2012 12:18 AM #1
      Ive decided that I would like to build another subaru again, so my daily driver needs to go.

I bought this car about 5 months ago and have used it to commute to school and work.

I purchased the car from the second owner, who purchased the car certified pre-owned. He used the car solely for commuting every day, he told me his commute was about 45 minutes each way.

The car now sits at 121,xxx miles, and is running great. Since buying the car, I had a full timing belt service done using ECS's kit. This includes the timing belt, water pump, tensioners, serpentine belt, etc. Oil changed regularly.

The car has a clean title which I have in hand.

The car is short only factory navigation from being fully loaded, has everything including the Bose Sound system, heated rear seats, multi function steering wheel, auto dimming mirrors, etc. The car also has the sport suspension which will be included in the sale.

The car is, and always been mechanically stock. Never chipped, no exhaust etc. Nor has the car been abused, has solely been used as a daily driver. Great car for anyone looking for a reliable daily or an inexpensive starting point for a build! The clutch grabs like new, brakes have plenty of life in them, the car stops and goes with no hiccups. Transmission shifts like butter and does not get hung up or grind ever. The car has been babied beyond belief.

The car is %100 mechanically sound. I am an honest seller, the only issue is that the air bag light came on recently and I have not had the issued addressed yet. The exterior of the car is in good shape, other than the very edge of the front fenders being a little chipped from rubbing for a day or two before i rolled and later pulled my fenders. Some chips on the front of the car from highway driving but relatively unnoticeable. There is a very small dent on the hood, the previous owner said it was from an acorn.

Modifications I have done -

ST Coilovers, I installed these about 1,000 miles ago with zero issues.

Rolled and pulled fenders.

BBS CH Wheels - Need tires.
      BBS RS Wheels - New tires

I have a trunk lip in the basement which will be included in the sale, painted and ready to be installed.

**KELLY BLUE BOOK VALUE is $10,500** Would just like to get rid of the car quickly so that I can begin my project, have another car I can daily.

Stock wheels available with almost tires for $9,000.

With the BBS CH wheels I am firm at $9,500. *ch wheels are SOLD*

With the BBS RS Wheels and stock wheelsI am firm at $11,000.

Contact information -

Cell phone - (203) 581 - 3673 Call or Text
      Email - andy.massar@gmail.com
      Private Message.

I do not check the forums every day, calling or texting me would be the fastest and most efficient way to get a hold of me.

On to the pictures -

With the CH's -

Last edited by roof_rack; 08-01-2012 at 08:41 AM.

2. Member
      08-01-2012 07:47 AM #2
      Bump!

Update: ch's are sold, both the rs and factory 17's will come with almost new all season tires.

Vehicles
      '76 porsche 912E // '04 toyota tacoma double cab TRD // '08 honda odyssey EX-L
      08-10-2012 05:26 PM #3
      damn this is nice....

4. Member
      08-15-2012 03:40 PM #4
      Yes it was and thank you very much, car is sold though