For Sale is my 92 Corrado SLC $800 obo........would make a good parts car. Maybe project.
Bought it in 2004 with approximately 110k miles.
Rebuilt the motor at 118k miles at VW SPECIALTIES IN HUNINGTON BEACH CA
This C has 202K miles on chassis/body.
This has been my commuting car the last 5 years, freeway miles.
I HAVE A NEW TIMING CHAIN KIT TO THROW IN WITH PURCHASE OR CAN BE SOLD SEPERATELY FOR $100 with INSTALLATION BOLT
- DOES NOT PASS SMOG
- Lifter noises; im sure they need replacement.
- Right front headlight destroyed, fender somewhat damaged, grill broken but still intact, and hood slightly bent due to someone backing into it in the parking lot.
- Left rear quarter panel paint is shot. Paint is bad anyway..
- Drivers seat is shot.
- No radio
- Right front wheel camber is bad, possibly needs new spindle.
- Drivers side door handle is broken.
- New front tires and alignment, recent: less than 100 miles
- New Distributor assembly, recent: less than 250 miles
- Engine is still strong inspite of lifter noise
- Spoiler mechanism works at 45mph and with button press
- Sunroof works. yes, it works
- Transmission is good
Again, I've done alot of work to this car. I have most service records (major/minor) from my time of ownership as well as some from previous owner. Doesn't appear as I have done much to the car when you see it in person but I've driven this car daily for the past 5 years. I started to neglect it a bit as I got out of the VW scene.
I'm not trying to make alot of money off of it. Just trying to get back what I put into it the last few months.
CONTACT ME WITH QUESTIONS OR FOR PICTURES AT (562) 922 2162 OSCAR