Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: WTB: Mk III drivers side mirror glass, Mk IV window switch, Mk IV Jetta headlights Mk III MAF

Vehicles
      Two VW's, A BMW, a Porsche, and one of those toaster things
      08-02-2012 12:25 PM #1
      I need these things.

I need the mirror glass for the drivers side mirror on a Mk III. I would prefer to just get the glass piece from someone.

I need a driver side window switch for a Mk IV Jetta. If someone has the entire switch pod, I could do that as well.

I need a set of Mk IV Jetta headlights. I don't care if they're faded, as long as the tabs are good and they work.

I need an OBD II Mk III VR6 MAF.

Thanks,

David.
      I buy and sell cars. So if you need something let me know. I have cars, people want cars, I can sell my cars to people, that's basically how this stuff works.
      480-274-4188

2. Member
      Vehicles
      D3 A8L with all the fixins, 4door MK3 VR6T, Roofless MK3 VR6T, Vanagon, Passat Wagon, Jazz Blue VR6
      08-02-2012 02:06 PM #2
      Dave I have mirror glass, and MAF. No headlights or switch... and a whole heep of Corrado parts you need to come get.
      exklusiv

Vehicles
      Two VW's, A BMW, a Porsche, and one of those toaster things
      08-02-2012 02:32 PM #3
      Henry has the mirror as well and I already told him I would get his. I'll take the MAF though. How much?
      I buy and sell cars. So if you need something let me know. I have cars, people want cars, I can sell my cars to people, that's basically how this stuff works.
      480-274-4188

Vehicles
      '03 Jetta Wagon 1.8T - The Everyday and only driver.
      08-05-2012 12:43 PM #4
      PM sent

5. 08-06-2012 12:02 AM #5
      I have a pair of MK4 Jetta headlights with no fading of the lens (xpel Headlight Covers). The only thing that is wrong with it is the back cover tab is broken. I used a black screw to keep them tight shut and works perfect. The rest of the major tabs are in perfect shape. LMK