Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: WTB MKVI GTI (Central Texas)

1. 08-03-2012 08:39 PM #1
      Hey guys,

I've sold the mkiv 1.8t gti and have been putzin around in my girlfriends golf. Time to upgrade to the MkVI GTI.

Looking to pay around twenty for my ideal ride.

Tranny - DSG
      Doors - 4
      Miles - Under 25k (Want some of that factory warranty left)
      Color - Not red (unless its a crazy deal). Color Pref in order, United Gray, Candy White, Carbon Gray, Blue, Black
      Located somewhere I can get a cheap flight to. Anywhere in TX is a plus. Actually anywhere it doesn't snow is a +
      Any OEM upgrades ++
      Aftermarket modifications will be considered (tasteful body work, sport springs, exhaust, cold air all +, depending on where it was installed, not looking for turbo upgrades)
      Aftermarket Wheels+ (Denvers are the only thing I don't like about MkVI's)

I really just don't want completely basic 2-door. Say your trying to get rid of an autobahn I might take it if its manual or a 2-door. As you see im pretty flexible and will entertain any reasonable offers.

Show me what you got!

I prefer to communicate with my normal email. Acwhitney@gmail.com

2. Junior Member
      Vehicles
      1999 BMW M3, 2004 Honda Civic Si, 2008 Honda Civic Si Mugen,07 vw gti, BMW 335i
      08-04-2012 03:40 PM #2
      Can not do 20k for mine but if interested let me know. I am North of you in Oklahoma.

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...-few-more-adds