how much for egt?
I have a few random bits and pieces for sale here 2.7t, allroad, a6, etc. I am located in Los Angeles. I think my prices are fair, but make me a respectful offer if you must - Worst I can say is no. Also, please note - These are the ONLY parts I have for the car.
- Rear Parking Distance Module - $40 Shipped Part# 8Z0919283
- Rear Right Fender Flare - $50 I can ship but buyer pays shipping.
- Rear Left Fender Flare - $50
Both fenders are in great shape, except for a couple tiny scuffs. They are NOT perfect, but with some buffing they will look fantastic. I purchased them to replace on my allroad and never got around to installing them. I got them for $150 each on eBay not too long ago. P/U Preferred but will ship at buyers expense.
- I also have a pair of front OEM airbags with OEM struts that were working fine at time of removal. One of the bags had a slow leak, but I can't remember which one. $75 for 2 struts, 2 bags (1 has a leak if I remember and the other had about 8k miles on it, but you will get both and then check which one it is that has the leak).
- 2 front axles - One of them needs rebuilding I think. $50 for both, get some new CV boots on them and you should be good to go I think. I just replaced them completely. Tiptronic. – P/U preferred. I am not sure what brand they are.
- Pair of RS4 Transmission mounts - Purchased them from the forum with about 8k miles on them; I never got around to installing them onto my car. Asking $50 shipped for the pair.
Last edited by Lifesgood; 02-08-2013 at 06:51 PM.
EGT and O2's sold. Still selling the fender flares, and the rest of the stuff. Make offers.
I have no experience in shipping large odd shaped items nor do I know how much they would cost to ship.
I'm not quite sure. The part number is on the ad, may be safer to cross reference them.
The housing was for a 2.7t, but could possibly work on the 3.0.
Part # 078 121 121 J