Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: Dimpled and Slotted Rotors

Vehicles
      2011 JSW TDI 6MT
      08-03-2012 09:56 PM #1
      These rotors are OEM size (345mm) rotors for an R32 or Golf R. I had them on my JSW for like 1k miles only. The look amazing and work amazing but they do make noise - this is the reason for the sale. The dimples make sort of a clicking sound when on the brakes, some may think it is cool but on a JSW TDI it is kind of if you know what I mean I have put stock rotors back on. I will NOT SHIP THESE things as they weigh a friggin ton! I am in Los Angeles and am happy to meet up or whatever. They are zinc coated so the bits that don't touch the pad are all black zinc and will not rust. $175 for the pair. Some pics:

2. 08-04-2012 12:57 PM #2
      FYI these will fit in a USPS flat rate box shipped anywhere in the US for $15... other than that GLWS!

Vehicles
      2011 JSW TDI 6MT
      02-07-2013 12:49 PM #3
      Bump!
      Revo Tune / afe Intake / Neuspeed Turbo Exit Pipe / Mufflerectomy / ST Coils / Superpro LCAs / 25mm BFI RSB / Golf R Steering Wheel & Shifter / DG Short Shift Kit / RNS-510 / VWR BBK - MKV R32 Rear Brakes /OEM LED HIDs / VMR V810 / S53 Whispbars / OEM Golf R Front End