SPECS:
      Bodystyle: 4 door sedan
      Engine: 12 valve 2.8L V6
      Fuel: Gas Transmission: Manual
      Exterior Color: Pearl white
      Interior Color: Blue/Grey Kms: 188,000kms
      Drive: 4WD

The Story
      This was supposed to be my project. Turns out, I need the money. Too bad. My loss is your gain on this one. This car would be great for parts or to repair and put on the road. I took it off the road when I bent the previous subframe. The pictured subframe is the replacement piece but has never been installed in this car. The heater core was also replaced at the same time as it was necessary. Since I had the car apart I made some more modifications including, but not limited to:

A short shift kit and shortened post - SOLD
      White faced plasma gauges from Germany
      Replacement of dash bulbs with LEDs
      Replacement of the air flow sensor with a less restrictive unit
      Replacement of the stock suspension with a used custom coil over kit - SOLD
      Replacement of the Oil pan gasket and general cleaning of the undercarriage
      Custom grey and black microsuede gear shift cover

All pieces missing from pictures are available and will go with the car. I will be removing the stereo and rear in door speakers. Original speakers are available, however the door cards have been cut to accommodate larger speakers. All speaker wiring will remain for ease of re-install. All pieces that are missing from the pictures are still with the vehicle and will be provided.

**I really dislike doing this, but I'm willing to part this car out. I still have most every piece of this car. Let me know what you need and I will give you a price. Or make an offer for something. Either way.

Pad and rotors have no wear on them, however, have been exposed to the elements for the last few years... knock the rust off and good as new

Let me know what you want or need**

Please feel free to contact me at 604.760.2313 or via email with any questions or if you would like to see the car.

Last edited by Cardoo; 08-23-2012 at 01:21 AM. Reason: changing from whole car sale to parts

2. Junior Member
      Vehicles
      90 audi 90 (PROJECT 2.7T), 93 audi 90(5spd conversion), 91 passat vr6(PARTING OUT),92 passat 16v
      08-07-2012 08:19 PM #2
      Would you consider selling your gauges, if so could you pm me a price and short shifter

thanks
      Jason

3. Junior Member
      Vehicles
      90 audi 90 (PROJECT 2.7T), 93 audi 90(5spd conversion), 91 passat vr6(PARTING OUT),92 passat 16v
      08-07-2012 08:49 PM #3
      and coilovers thanks

4. 08-13-2012 08:34 PM #4
      I am really more interested in selling the complete unit instead of parting it. There are plenty of serviceable parts on the car and it could be completely fixed as well. My issue with parting is that it will be stuck where it is for a long long time as pieces make their way across the country.

Having said that, the coil overs I could sell for $850 (no rear spring perches), the shift kit alone for $75, or with shortened lever for $100, and all the gauge pods for $350 (have to sell complete because of the work that has gone into the two gauges.)

As I said, I can be somewhat flexible at this as well, but the problem I have is that I really would like to sell the entire unit at once and get it out of my hair.

Thank you,

Mike

5. 08-23-2012 01:22 AM #5
      Another quick bump to let everyone know that this car is now being sold in parts or for parts!