FS:Nice '84 8V spares- lights, cluster, rain tray, trim, visors, fuse box...more
08-07-2012 03:22 PM
Liquidating some nice spares from an '84 8V. All in very nice or better condition. Prices plus shipping.
• 8V tail lights with weatherstripping: SOLD
• Front turn signals with socket, screws and rubber: SOLD
• Instrument cluster with clock and surround, (p/n on film X16 120 7778 / 88 461 413): SOLD
• Rain tray with clips and a touch of cosmoline: $50
• Fuse box with relays and fuses (p/n 171 941 813 D): $50
• Visors, very clean: $45
• Under headlight debris trim (excellent): SOLD
• Rear speaker grilles. Mint but no pins (use HD velcro): $20
• Bosch 7mm plug wires, used 3 weeks, PO put a couple of nicks in the covers but cosmetic only: $20
• Rear hatch striker and latch with bolts: $15
• Like-new ignition switch clamshell cover, all clips intact: $10
• Stainless DTM exhaust tip, 2.5" ID mount: $20
• Solid battery tray: SOLD
Please PM on parts you can use for quickest reply.
Last edited by brian81; 10-09-2012 at 11:05 AM.
08-11-2012 04:46 PM
where in ct you at im intrestd in the turn signal lenses or how much shipped to 07032
08-21-2012 07:10 PM
08-28-2012 12:20 AM
10-09-2012 11:06 AM
Bump - reduced prices and items sold.
Rain tray still available...?
10-21-2012 01:56 PM
Where are you located in CT, I am in Middletown, NY. Thanks, Mark
10-22-2012 12:29 AM
hello do you have the rear seat? the ones that are split? if you do how much im just looking for the back part not the whole rear seats. thanks
10-22-2012 09:44 PM
Right now I have a rear seat but it is for sale (as a spare) with a car I'm selling. If the buyer of the car doesn't want it I'll sen you a PM.
Originally Posted by ericksoto88