Hello, I'm selling my 2007 Volkswagen GTI 2.0T. The Car is in amazing condition and needs nothing. Just put brand new all season tires on it. Currently has about 58500 miles on it, and is still under Volkswagen warranty as a certified pre owned vehicle. Have all warrenty paper work and can be transferred into new buyers name. Also have all service records from Volkswagen. All services have been done at Volkswagen and are also on file on carfax.com. Bought this car back in May of 2011 and sadly I have to sell it due to great business opportunity. Time is running short and need to sell ASAP. Promise you that you won't find another Gti like this, gota see it in person. Its been babied ever since day one and although I'm not the first owner, you can definitely tell that the car has been kept and maintained to the highest standards. Fueled with shell V-POWER Gas and Castrol synthetic oil. Has always been garage kept. When I bought this car it was bone stock and it pretty much still is expect for a few modifications listed below. Car has never been abused and has always been kept up with on all regular maintenance. If you have any questions or would like to test drive and get the car checked out at a Volkswagen dealership please contact Izzy to schedule an apt. 203-805-9007. CHECK THE CARFAX never has been involved in any accidents! Serious inquiries please. P.S RARLY COME ON HERE SO FOR FASTEST RESPONSE PLEASE CALL or PM. $15k firm clean title in Hand

Things that i have added to the car, (Also have all of OEM parts)

*NEUSPEED P-Flo Air Intake Kit $339.95*
*Autotech GTI Mk5 2.0T 3" Stainless Exhaust System $499.95 lifetime warranty*
* GTI Monster Mats $96.00
* Professional Tinted windows Lifetime Warranty at Brass Tints of Waterbury*
$150.00
* Headlight clear protective film
* 30th Edition front lip $300