Eurovan MV 2003 with 160,000 miles on the odometer. We going on 75,000 miles on our EBC greenstuff pads on original rotors at all four corners. Recently, the braking power has diminished to the point my wife has noticed. There are no grinding or squealing sounds; no pulsations at the brake pedal, and it seems to brake the same way in wet or dry conditions.
I have a very competent mechanic who would put brakes and rotors on the van if I supplied them. He obtains his parts through a local auto supply wholesaler who is is not confident of the exact parts I need. I would like to get a complete set of rotors and pads for front and rear.
Currently, what are some good, reliable and economical online sources for these parts? I have been to:
1. Tirerack (which didn't have everything),
2. RockAuto (which has a lot of parts but difficult to narrow down to my model Eurovan),
3. Parts4VW(seems very pricy because of the shipping),
4. Eurocampers(no parts there),
5. there is a supplier in San Diego (can't recall the name, but it is popular, but the parts seem to be much more expensive), and
6. JCWhitney(downright wrong items came up from search; I'm not going back there).
Recommendations please? I would be particularly appreciative if the poster made the purchase recently in the past 6 months or so. Thank you.