Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: Stock in parking gear

1. 08-08-2012 04:10 PM #1
      My problem is that i am stock in the parking gear and i cant move ... I changed the brake light switch and nothing still in the same gear .. my friend scan my car and it sends Comm with TCM failed Comm with abs fail.. the problem is that i need to move my car from its current location. I will like to fix the problem but my main thing is to move the car from where its at . How can i move this car ?? also i notice that when i coonect the new brake light switch on the back of the car the back door light turns on the stop one only that one .. thank you

Vehicles
      2010 V6 TDI Touareg
      08-09-2012 06:05 AM #2
      How about a little more info as to what year your Touareg is and what issues you were having leading up to this. Could be something as simple as replacing the battery since the Touaregs are sensitive to low voltage from a weak battery.

3. 09-04-2012 04:13 PM #3
      2004 V6 Model , and this suddenly happen.. i changed the brake light switch 2 times and nothing , but i see some strange things like when i get the key out normally the wheel will be stock but this is not happening i can move the wheels without the key , another thing is wen i put the brake light switch the top stop brake light stays on ..

Vehicles
      2010 V6 TDI Touareg
      09-04-2012 08:20 PM #4
      Have you tried replacing the battery?