Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: Vegas- FREE BEER 8/8/12 (& some Real Estate info for people who are upside down in Vegas)

Vehicles
      '93 SLC, '09 TDI Variant, '08 RS60, '04 Bajaja (ALL MT!)
      08-08-2012 05:34 PM #1
      As a full time Real Estate agent in Vegas, I get all kinds of networking invites, and this has to be one of my favorites. A few months ago they had one of these at the Art Bar and I got to drink free Delirium Tremens from the draught!
      In any case, for anyone who is interested today, here's the ad:

And of course, time is running out to do a short sale if you're upside down on your house! As of Dec 31 the Mortgage Forgiveness Debt Relief Act is set to expire, meaning that if you owe $300K on your primary residence and short sell it for $100K, that $200K difference could be considered income. PM or contact me through my signature for more information. This is legit; I'm not exaggerating just to drum up business.
      Las Vegas Real Estate: RealEstateAndy.com
      Brian Head, Utah Ski/Board Rental Condo: BrianHeadGetaway.com

Vehicles
      04 R32 FT450, 11 Touareg TDI Sport, 13 allroad
      08-10-2012 10:25 AM #2
      Hmm...where's Matt the moderator to lock this thread? Sounds like a commercial post from a non paying advertiser.
      Arguing over the internet is like being the smartest kid with Down's Syndrome...I think my case is full blown.