Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    VWVortex


    The Car Lounge
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Results 1 to 35 of 61

    Thread: Looking at used 4Runners...The Financial Lounge Welcome

    1. Member MAGICGTI's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2nd, 2003
      Location
      Crosstour Central, VA
      Posts
      4,628
      08-09-2012 03:10 PM #1
      Have a 2007 Z4 Coupe with four years left on the loan, 24k miles and rarely drive it. I have a 2003 V70 that I paid cash for with 194k miles. It's needed substantial cash infusions and my main issue is since I mountain bike a lot I drive this car almost daily, which to me is insane.

      With 1.49% used car loans I'm tempted to buy a nice 2006ish 4Runner and finance $15k but not sure I want two car notes, even though it would be $700/month for both cars. It would likely end up about the same money as I've been spending on the Volvo, even factoring gas.

      The other idea is instead of buying a $16.5k 2006 4Runner Limited I could buy a $13k 2004 but wouldn't like it as much...

      Any insight? Does this make sense? My cash car costs so much money I'd rather sell it and have the money in savings/slush fund.

    2. Member Señor Peligro's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 6th, 2009
      Location
      ʇnɔıʇɔǝuuoɔ
      Posts
      8,283
      Vehicles
      Honduh VTAK
      08-09-2012 03:12 PM #2
      Sell the car you don't use.
      Now go get your shinebox

    3. Member MAGICGTI's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2nd, 2003
      Location
      Crosstour Central, VA
      Posts
      4,628
      08-09-2012 03:18 PM #3
      Quote Originally Posted by Señor Peligro View Post
      Sell the car you don't use.
      Issue with that is how the hell will I track down a perfect Z4 Coupe again with such low miles? The 6-speeds have mostly migrated back to Europe.

    4. Geriatric Member Turbio!'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 21st, 2005
      Location
      San Antonio, TX
      Posts
      40,355
      Vehicles
      '13 Subaru Outback
      08-09-2012 03:23 PM #4
      Quote Originally Posted by MAGICGTI View Post
      Issue with that is how the hell will I track down a perfect Z4 Coupe again with such low miles? The 6-speeds have mostly migrated back to Europe.
      Wait till the rains return in the spring and they'll migrate back. /davidattenborough
      IPRO Meat-Director and High Minister of Terror-Grilling

      Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Man View Post
      The Terror Grill: Part restaurant, part amusement attraction, part gladiator arena, all profit.
      ARE YOU NOT SATIATED?!?!?!

    5. Member audiqtr's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 1st, 2007
      Posts
      2,062
      Vehicles
      08 Yota UrbanRunner, 85 K5 Blazer
      08-09-2012 03:23 PM #5
      dump the Z4, cash is King.

      But, if you want a Gen 4 4Runner, get 06+. it's facelifted and has updated tranny with few kinks worked out. I have an 08 I bought brand new and I ll keep it for at least another 5 years.

    6. Member jmj's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 6th, 2001
      Location
      MA
      Posts
      3,890
      Vehicles
      06 GTI
      08-09-2012 03:35 PM #6
      Quote Originally Posted by Turbio! View Post
      Wait till the rains return in the spring and they'll migrate back. /davidattenborough
      Quote Originally Posted by Taipei_E92 View Post
      If you generalize...you are always going to get it wrong.

    7. Moderator Oliver@triplezoom's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 30th, 1999
      Location
      Fredericton NB Canada
      Posts
      44,355
      Vehicles
      2007 Mini Cooper S, 2006 Mazda6 GT wagon, 2007 Mazda3 GT sedan
      08-09-2012 03:56 PM #7
      I drove an '06 Sport V8 a few weeks ago. It had 250,000 km on it but it drove pretty much like a brand new truck. Ultimately didn't pull the trigger on it but they are definitely very, very nice.

    8. 08-09-2012 04:06 PM #8
      Quote Originally Posted by MAGICGTI View Post
      Have a 2007 Z4 Coupe with four years left on the loan, 24k miles and rarely drive it. I have a 2003 V70 that I paid cash for with 194k miles. It's needed substantial cash infusions and my main issue is since I mountain bike a lot I drive this car almost daily, which to me is insane.

      With 1.49% used car loans I'm tempted to buy a nice 2006ish 4Runner and finance $15k but not sure I want two car notes, even though it would be $700/month for both cars. It would likely end up about the same money as I've been spending on the Volvo, even factoring gas.

      The other idea is instead of buying a $16.5k 2006 4Runner Limited I could buy a $13k 2004 but wouldn't like it as much...

      Any insight? Does this make sense? My cash car costs so much money I'd rather sell it and have the money in savings/slush fund.
      If you want to keep the Z4, does it have to be a 4Runner?

      Based on your prediction that keeping the Volvo will run about the same costs (you will have to elaborate?), then get the Toyota.

      It comes down to your financial situation - buying a home, kids, wife etc.

    9. Member zhenya00's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 7th, 2003
      Location
      Ithaca, NY
      Posts
      6,656
      08-09-2012 04:08 PM #9
      How much are you REALLY spending on the Volvo, and how much are you likely to spend on it in the future if you've already done a bunch of work to it? Is a couple grand a year really so much to keep a car going when you're looking at 15 grand outlay to replace it? (and a 2006-ish vehicle will need some maintenance as well). You're probably looking at $400/month to finance the newer car - that's nearly $5k/year.

      What's insane about driving the Volvo daily?
      1987 Mercedes 190E 16v Cosworth
      1997 Volvo 855 T5
      2010 Volvo XC90
      2013 Prius Plug-In

    10. Senior Member Aonarch's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 4th, 2006
      Location
      US 129/ GA SR 60
      Posts
      33,571
      Vehicles
      The Standard of the World
      08-09-2012 04:14 PM #10
      Maybe post the Z on BF.C and other forums? I would buy it from you in maybe a year, once I get comfortably settled.

      Personally I'd ditch the Volvo and get something more... new... reliable. Yes it is reliable, but I'd get something that you can get more life out of. Maybe an '06+ 50-60,000 mile 4Runner 4WD.

      So I agree '06+ 4Runner is a good pick, but what about rising gas prices? Could you suck it up and get a CPO Fit or something more versatile and road trip friendly? Hell buy my JSW!

      That being said you know I love, love 4Runner's. My dream garage has a V8 4Runner in it.
      Last edited by Aonarch; 08-09-2012 at 04:17 PM.
      Semper Fi | USMC '06-'14 | 0311 | 0331| 0933
      Aonarch's Blog!

    11. Member MAGICGTI's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2nd, 2003
      Location
      Crosstour Central, VA
      Posts
      4,628
      08-09-2012 04:15 PM #11
      Quote Originally Posted by zhenya00 View Post
      How much are you REALLY spending on the Volvo, and how much are you likely to spend on it in the future if you've already done a bunch of work to it? Is a couple grand a year really so much to keep a car going when you're looking at 15 grand outlay to replace it? (and a 2006-ish vehicle will need some maintenance as well). You're probably looking at $400/month to finance the newer car - that's nearly $5k/year.

      What's insane about driving the Volvo daily?
      I'm pretty anal and particular about my cars. I take good care of them but my older cars get expensive.

      Volvo:
      $4650 purchase
      $400 taxes/registration
      $500 Pegasus wheels (V70R)
      $500 brake pads/rotors all around
      $250 Eibach Springs uninstalled
      $600 Koni Yellow shocks uninstalled
      $150 tow hitch
      $180 sew up driver's seat
      $100 "tune up/filters"

      Needs:
      $300 PCV overhaul
      $1k suspension bushings/installation
      $650 Continental ExtremeContact DWS
      $100 brake lines
      $200 intercooler hoses
      $300 ding/dent removal (doesn't need it but I'd like it)

      To be happy with the car I'd like a $500 tune.

      It's that since I drive it every day I wouldn't mind a good-looking car that I would enjoy a bit more.
      Last edited by MAGICGTI; 08-09-2012 at 04:18 PM.

    12. Member zhenya00's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 7th, 2003
      Location
      Ithaca, NY
      Posts
      6,656
      08-09-2012 04:18 PM #12
      Quote Originally Posted by MAGICGTI View Post
      I'm pretty anal and particular about my cars. I take good care of them but my older cars get expensive.

      Volvo:
      $4650 purchase
      $500 Pegasus wheels (V70R)
      $500 brake pads/rotors all around
      $250 Eibach Springs uninstalled
      $600 Koni Yellow shocks uninstalled
      $150 tow hitch
      $180 sew up driver's seat
      $100 "tune up/filters"

      Needs:
      $300 PCV overhaul
      $1k suspension bushings/installation
      $650 Continental ExtremeContact DWS
      $100 brake lines
      $200 intercooler hoses
      $300 ding/dent removal (doesn't need it but I'd like it)

      To be happy with the car I'd like a $500 tune.

      It's that since I drive it every day I wouldn't mind a good-looking car that I would enjoy a bit more.
      Sounds like how I care for my Volvo. I dunno, you've spent about $2k mostly modifying it to your liking, and you have another $2500 or so in 'would likes'. That's half the cost of just the yearly payments on a new $15k car, of which you'll also want to spend additional money on. Sounds like a keeper to me.
      1987 Mercedes 190E 16v Cosworth
      1997 Volvo 855 T5
      2010 Volvo XC90
      2013 Prius Plug-In

    13. Member MAGICGTI's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2nd, 2003
      Location
      Crosstour Central, VA
      Posts
      4,628
      08-09-2012 04:20 PM #13
      Quote Originally Posted by Turbio! View Post
      Wait till the rains return in the spring and they'll migrate back. /davidattenborough
      I just got this, nice

    14. Member MAGICGTI's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2nd, 2003
      Location
      Crosstour Central, VA
      Posts
      4,628
      08-09-2012 04:21 PM #14
      Quote Originally Posted by zhenya00 View Post
      Sounds like how I care for my Volvo. I dunno, you've spent about $2k mostly modifying it to your liking, and you have another $2500 or so in 'would likes'. That's half the cost of just the yearly payments on a new $15k car, of which you'll also want to spend additional money on. Sounds like a keeper to me.
      Dollars and cents it will almost always make sense to keep the older car but it's not always about that. I'm in a position where I could cut out of the Volvo nearly unscathed, and if I do the rest of the work I'll be in it for another year amortizing costs.

    15. Senior Member Aonarch's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 4th, 2006
      Location
      US 129/ GA SR 60
      Posts
      33,571
      Vehicles
      The Standard of the World
      08-09-2012 04:26 PM #15
      What about a Pathfinder? I know you love them. Not as nice as a 4R, but cheaper.

      EDIT: Pure example:

      http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...19010372&Log=0

      ^ Just what is out there for the money.
      Last edited by Aonarch; 08-09-2012 at 04:28 PM.
      Semper Fi | USMC '06-'14 | 0311 | 0331| 0933
      Aonarch's Blog!

    16. Member MAGICGTI's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2nd, 2003
      Location
      Crosstour Central, VA
      Posts
      4,628
      08-09-2012 04:32 PM #16
      Quote Originally Posted by Aonarch View Post
      What about a Pathfinder? I know you love them. Not as nice as a 4R, but cheaper.

      EDIT: Pure example:

      http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...19010372&Log=0

      ^ Just what is out there for the money.
      Hell no, I hate that. I'd rather employee lease a new MINI than do that (or anything else)

    17. Member masa8888's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 5th, 2003
      Location
      Reston VA
      Posts
      6,956
      Vehicles
      2015 Audi A3 2.0TQ 2014 VW Golf TDI
      08-09-2012 04:59 PM #17
      Sell the Z4 and the Volvo, buy the 4Runner and enjoy your hobby (mountain biking). You can buy another sports car down the road when you have the means. I wouldn't worry too much about not finding a mint Z4, unless you are absolutely set on a specific color scheme, option package, etc. If manual Z4's really don't exist anymore, get a better car like a Boxster

    18. Senior Member Aonarch's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 4th, 2006
      Location
      US 129/ GA SR 60
      Posts
      33,571
      Vehicles
      The Standard of the World
      08-09-2012 05:02 PM #18
      Quote Originally Posted by masa8888 View Post
      Sell the Z4 and the Volvo, buy the 4Runner and enjoy your hobby (mountain biking). You can buy another sports car down the road when you have the means. I wouldn't worry too much about not finding a mint Z4, unless you are absolutely set on a specific color scheme, option package, etc. If manual Z4's really don't exist anymore, get a better car like a Boxster
      Cayman.
      Semper Fi | USMC '06-'14 | 0311 | 0331| 0933
      Aonarch's Blog!

    19. Member MAGICGTI's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2nd, 2003
      Location
      Crosstour Central, VA
      Posts
      4,628
      08-09-2012 05:04 PM #19
      Quote Originally Posted by masa8888 View Post
      Sell the Z4 and the Volvo, buy the 4Runner and enjoy your hobby (mountain biking). You can buy another sports car down the road when you have the means. I wouldn't worry too much about not finding a mint Z4, unless you are absolutely set on a specific color scheme, option package, etc. If manual Z4's really don't exist anymore, get a better car like a Boxster
      It's the Z4 Coupe that's tough to find. But you're right, a 2009 Cayman is next up.

    20. Member zhenya00's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 7th, 2003
      Location
      Ithaca, NY
      Posts
      6,656
      08-09-2012 05:29 PM #20
      Quote Originally Posted by MAGICGTI View Post
      Dollars and cents it will almost always make sense to keep the older car but it's not always about that. I'm in a position where I could cut out of the Volvo nearly unscathed, and if I do the rest of the work I'll be in it for another year amortizing costs.
      Fair enough. Just offering the POV you requested.

      Pics of car and bike?
      1987 Mercedes 190E 16v Cosworth
      1997 Volvo 855 T5
      2010 Volvo XC90
      2013 Prius Plug-In

    21. Senior Member Sporin's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 17th, 1999
      Location
      Windsor, VT USA
      Posts
      24,290
      Vehicles
      '10 Prius - '05 4Runner
      08-09-2012 05:42 PM #21
      I wouldn't necessarily avoid the 03-05 4runners, they are just as stout and I'm seeing nice ones going for around the $10k mark lately.

      All 4Runners are made in Japan and have excellent reliability and durability.

      Model year changes

      In early 2003, Toyota added an optional Appearance Package for the SR5 model that included color-keyed cladding, bumpers, and liftgate trim. In April 2003, Toyota made the Appearance Package, along with the previously optional fog lamps, running boards, and 16-inch aluminum wheels, standard on the SR5. The Sport Edition also added black running boards and color-keyed trim, replacing the grey cladding and silver-painted grille, door handles and liftgate trim.[6][7][8][9]

      In late 2003 (for the 2004 model year), a Tire Pressure Monitoring System was added as standard equipment. A 3rd row seat became optional on the SR5 and Limited models.

      In 2004 (for the 2005 model year) enhancements were brought to the optional V8 engine and a 5-speed automatic was made standard on the V6 model. Slight changes were made to the exterior including color-keyed bumper trim (replacing the silver painted trim on all colors except Dorado Gold) on the SR5 and Limited; a chrome grille on the SR5; a black roof-rack and running boards (replacing silver) on the Limited; and a redesigned rear spoiler. A Salsa Red Pearl scheme was also introduced for all trim levels, although a similar color scheme was available for third generation models.

      Facelifted Toyota 4Runner Sport Edition 4WD (US)

      2005 (for the 2006 model year) marked the fourth generation's mid-cycle refresh. The changes included revised front and rear bumpers; a reworked grille; new projector-beam headlamps and LED tail lamps; additional chrome trim on the SR5 model; and a smoked-chrome grille with tubular roof-rack and step bars on the Sport Edition. The revised front bumper features circular fog lights and a relocation of the turn-signals to the headlamp assembly. The redesigned bumper eliminates the rear bumper reflectors. MP3 playback capability and an auxiliary input jack were added to all audio systems. In addition, the Limited model was further differentiated from the other trim levels with the addition of unique 18" wheels and a seat memory system. Shadow Mica was added as a color option.

      In 2006 (for the 2007 model year), the 4Runner remained unchanged.

      In 2007 (for the 2008 model year), the 4Runner received standard rollover sensing side curtain airbags and front row side torso airbags, a switch to disable Vehicle Stability Control, slightly modified front grille design, refinements in the Tire Pressure Monitoring System, and some changes in the seatbelt warning system and brake system control. An Urban Runner Package was also available on the Sport Edition V6 4x4, which added an in dash Tom Tom navigation system, alcantara inserts in both the front and back seats with dark leather bolstering, the 18" Limited style wheels, a color-keyed front grill and a double-decker cargo system.

      In 2008 (for the 2009 model year) the 4Runner remain unchanged. A Trail Edition package offered an electronic locking rear differential, Advanced Traction Control (A-TRAC) and Bilstein dampers.

      Later models offered a DVD Rear Seat Entertainment System (RSES) which used a nine-inch LCD screen and two wireless headphones.

    22. Member oh noes! cars!'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 24th, 2007
      Location
      Mississauga, Ont.
      Posts
      6,029
      Vehicles
      '07 Mazda 3s GT, '13 Subaru Impreza Sport
      08-09-2012 06:21 PM #22
      Since we are talking about them - Are FJs the same as 4runners in terms of running gear/suspension/motor etc etc with different bodies on top?
      Quote Originally Posted by MK420TH92 View Post
      Now b/c of this im fkn paranoid about mines. For for theifs out there u better watch out... cuz im nockturnal....i dont go to sleep till 4am either.... and i bought a machette a ago... if i see u near my car im running out there and ima chop ur ass up.... real shiitt
      http://www.adventureseekers.co
      We are giants, with stars at our fingertips

    23. Member MAGICGTI's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2nd, 2003
      Location
      Crosstour Central, VA
      Posts
      4,628
      08-09-2012 06:33 PM #23
      Quote Originally Posted by zhenya00 View Post
      Fair enough. Just offering the POV you requested.

      Pics of car and bike?






      Last edited by MAGICGTI; 08-09-2012 at 08:41 PM.

    24. Member still_a_G's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 23rd, 2008
      Location
      So. Maine
      Posts
      1,328
      Vehicles
      1990 16VG60 Corrado on MS2 - Turbo diesel Grand Cherokee - SR5 4Runner
      08-09-2012 06:43 PM #24
      A 4runner and a Z4, sounds like you have your priorities straight. I love my 3rd gen 4runner but I've been in the 4th gen and envy the extra torque. I don't like the looks of the 03+ 4runners though. The newest are absolutely horrible looking.

    25. Member MAGICGTI's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2nd, 2003
      Location
      Crosstour Central, VA
      Posts
      4,628
      08-09-2012 08:27 PM #25
      Quote Originally Posted by still_a_G View Post
      A 4runner and a Z4, sounds like you have your priorities straight. I love my 3rd gen 4runner but I've been in the 4th gen and envy the extra torque. I don't like the looks of the 03+ 4runners though. The newest are absolutely horrible looking.
      I had a Z4 and a NB Miata before. Never drove the damn Miata. Now I have two different vehicles and it's great!

    26. Member 1Point8TDan's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 4th, 2003
      Location
      Calgary, AB
      Posts
      8,308
      Vehicles
      D40 Frontier CC 4X4, 3BG Passat .:RS Variant
      08-09-2012 08:37 PM #26
      Quote Originally Posted by MAGICGTI View Post
      With 1.49% used car loans
      You can only get low interest rates on CPO cars from the stealership around here... So I say, get that 2006 4-Runner.

      I hear those V8 are pigs though so I would look at something more fuel efficient especially for DD.

    27. Member MAGICGTI's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2nd, 2003
      Location
      Crosstour Central, VA
      Posts
      4,628
      08-09-2012 08:43 PM #27
      Quote Originally Posted by 1Point8TDan View Post
      You can only get low interest rates on CPO cars from the stealership around here... So I say, get that 2006 4-Runner.

      I hear those V8 are pigs though so I would look at something more fuel efficient especially for DD.
      It would be a V6, not much of a MPG difference but I drive SUVs like Grandman so every bit counts.

    28. Member MAGICGTI's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2nd, 2003
      Location
      Crosstour Central, VA
      Posts
      4,628
      08-09-2012 08:43 PM #28
      Quote Originally Posted by Crob View Post
      Replace both cars with E39 touring, profit.
      Don't want another moneypit. I work for a BMW/MINI store and have shadetree techs for cheap and I still won't touch one!

    29. Senior Member Sporin's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 17th, 1999
      Location
      Windsor, VT USA
      Posts
      24,290
      Vehicles
      '10 Prius - '05 4Runner
      08-09-2012 09:17 PM #29
      Quote Originally Posted by oh noes! cars! View Post
      Since we are talking about them - Are FJs the same as 4runners in terms of running gear/suspension/motor etc etc with different bodies on top?
      Yes, same chassis and running gear (mostly). FJC's hold their value crazy well though so thend to cost more then a comparable year/mileage 4Runner.

      Quote Originally Posted by MAGICGTI View Post
      It would be a V6, not much of a MPG difference but I drive SUVs like Grandman so every bit counts.
      I loved my '06 V8 SR5. To this day, still my favorite vehicle that I've ever owned. Average 16-18mpg though. I miss it.

      The V6's can be put in 2WD and save some fuel that way. You can put the V6 in 4HI and leave it there forever if you want as well, it won't damage anything. Same transfercase as the V8 which is full time 4WD only.

    30. Member borapumpkin's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 22nd, 2005
      Posts
      4,368
      Vehicles
      VW CC 6MT, Ford Freestar, diesel rabbit (RIP)
      08-09-2012 09:36 PM #30
      funny. that's the same santa cruz i'm going to buy at the end of the year.

    31. Member MAGICGTI's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2nd, 2003
      Location
      Crosstour Central, VA
      Posts
      4,628
      08-09-2012 09:39 PM #31
      Quote Originally Posted by Sporin View Post



      I loved my '06 V8 SR5. To this day, still my favorite vehicle that I've ever owned. Average 16-18mpg though. I miss it.

      The V6's can be put in 2WD and save some fuel that way. You can put the V6 in 4HI and leave it there forever if you want as well, it won't damage anything. Same transfercase as the V8 which is full time 4WD only.
      Hmm, would definitely need to see better MPG with the V6. Good info regarding the xfer case, thanks for that tip! Will be done in winter conditions.

    32. Member MAGICGTI's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2nd, 2003
      Location
      Crosstour Central, VA
      Posts
      4,628
      08-09-2012 09:40 PM #32
      Quote Originally Posted by borapumpkin View Post
      funny. that's the same santa cruz i'm going to buy at the end of the year.
      I LOVE this bike. So fast it's unbelievable. Nimble too. I would look into 650b for my next bike (not sure I'd want to go all-out 29)

    33. Member zhenya00's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 7th, 2003
      Location
      Ithaca, NY
      Posts
      6,656
      08-09-2012 09:51 PM #33
      Quote Originally Posted by MAGICGTI View Post
      I LOVE this bike. So fast it's unbelievable. Nimble too. I would look into 650b for my next bike (not sure I'd want to go all-out 29)
      Heckler?

      Looks similar to (but much newer than) my own.
      1987 Mercedes 190E 16v Cosworth
      1997 Volvo 855 T5
      2010 Volvo XC90
      2013 Prius Plug-In

    34. Member MAGICGTI's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2nd, 2003
      Location
      Crosstour Central, VA
      Posts
      4,628
      08-09-2012 09:59 PM #34
      Quote Originally Posted by zhenya00 View Post
      Heckler?

      Looks similar to (but much newer than) my own.
      Actually a Superlight! it's a 2012 Santa Cruz demo bike, got it for less than half it would have been new. Wouldn't mind a bit more travel but I like the speed.

      You have a Heckler?

    35. Member zhenya00's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 7th, 2003
      Location
      Ithaca, NY
      Posts
      6,656
      08-10-2012 09:09 AM #35
      Quote Originally Posted by MAGICGTI View Post
      Actually a Superlight! it's a 2012 Santa Cruz demo bike, got it for less than half it would have been new. Wouldn't mind a bit more travel but I like the speed.

      You have a Heckler?
      Ah, I don't keep up on the newest models so I couldn't tell.

      No good photos of the Heckler off-hand, but I love it. Set up for light free-ride:

      1987 Mercedes 190E 16v Cosworth
      1997 Volvo 855 T5
      2010 Volvo XC90
      2013 Prius Plug-In

    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •