Hi. I am upgrading to a RNS-510 (NAV) system and I have the following available:
- RCD-510 headunit (1K0 035 180 AC)
- Bluetooth Module 9W2 (1K8 035 730 D)
- Magnetic field probe compass (5N0 919 879)
- Brand new sealed '10 class' SD memory card
Price: $550 Listed on eBay $729 obo - see item, pictures, and more details here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/261081624107...84.m1555.l2649
Excellent condition. 2 years of light use (only 41,000KM/25,000Miles current mileage in service date July 2010). From local dealer serviced vehicle.
For those that dont know, the RCD-510 is a plug-n-play install, and as far as I know will work in most MK-V (2005.5+) and MK-VI machines (except Routan, which is Chrysler's MyGig). All kinds of installation resources available on-line; an easy DYI project. The RCD-510 has the following features:
- High-resolution Touch Screen in 16:9 format
- SD memory card reader
- Can be expanded and integrated for Bluetooth preparation
- Will display Radio, Audio (iPod & mp3 tracks).
- AUX jack option (if not equipped in your vehicle - $15 cable/harness DYI installation)
- Will display telephone information on the Driver Information Screen (DIS) if the car is fitted with a highline/TDI computer
- Integration with Multi Function Steering wheel
- 6 CD changer
INFO ON EXTRAS
1) OEM genuine VW 9W2 bluetooth unit (1K8 035 730 D). Provides handfree operation and bluetooth (A2DP) audio/music streaming.
Background on latest VW bluetooth units.
2) OEM genuine VW compass unit (5N0 919 879). This upgrade may add compass direction on DIS displays.
9w2 bluetooth lets you talk and receive over your sound system. 9W2 also has A2DP (bluetooth streaming music capability). An example of A2DP is wirelessly playing music directly from your iphone over the stereo. The bluetooth antenna is internal in the 9W2. The 9W2 units were commonly found on 2010 and newer Golf and GSW's. Interestingly, A2DP was a function deleted from the next generation module 9W3 in 2011. Just for your information, the very latest version in 2012 is 9W7, which has voice recognition, yet this may be null point as VW is dicontinuing voice recognition support (announced Feb 2012). The 9w3 and 9W7 http://www.mfd3.com/sale/
have phone book features, like being able to scroll through your contacts using the steering wheel. With the 9W2, one initiates the call manually on your phone. No matter what system you have, all of these systems allow calls to be heard over the sound system. Incoming calls ring in on your sound system with all of them. Hope this information helps.
3) 16GB 10 class SD card. Class 10 is one of the fastest cards available. Made by Duracell. Brand new sealed in package
NOTE: No harnesses included, but available online (such as here http://www.ebay.com/itm/VW-Bluetooth..._Parts&vxp=mtr).
Please ensure these parts work for your application. Sorry, no returns. Shipping estimated to be $30.00 CAN $40 USA - will advise if more or less. You will pay shipping amount only.
Rob, Eastern Canada email@example.com