Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: WTB: MK3 VR6 Kombi Valve

Vehicles
      01 GTI-R, 68 VW baja
      08-10-2012 09:10 PM #1
      I am looking for a combi valve, or secondary air shut-off valve, whatever you wanna call it. if you have a VR6 OBD2, then you know what I'm talking about. anyone got one they can get rid of? need one to get tags on my car. Really Pricey at DIP, hoping to find a used one for a "decent" price. Thanks, all.
      I don't read Minds...quit hinting already...............get to the EFFIN POINT!!
      Dub·ses·sion - Pronunciation: \Dub-se-shun, b-\ - Function: noun
      1 : a persistent disturbing preoccupation with an often unreasonable idea or feeling; broadly : compelling motivation; To rebuild, customize, drive, and show off one's Dub.

2. 08-11-2012 03:26 PM #2
      Ill have one for ya in roughly a week...just waiting on C2 to ship out my chip, then all of the sai craps getting yanked.

Vehicles
      01 GTI-R, 68 VW baja
      08-12-2012 04:03 AM #3
      managed to find one at a local mom-n-pop junkyard today... Thanks all for the offers!!
      I don't read Minds...quit hinting already...............get to the EFFIN POINT!!
      Dub·ses·sion - Pronunciation: \Dub-se-shun, b-\ - Function: noun
      1 : a persistent disturbing preoccupation with an often unreasonable idea or feeling; broadly : compelling motivation; To rebuild, customize, drive, and show off one's Dub.