Hmmm I think I want an FR-S now
After tuning on low boost, the FR-S was fitted with a Haltech boost control kit and the boost was raised to 9psi. The result was an impressive 324 WHP on our Dyno Dynamics dyno!
For reference, this FR-S made 153WHP stock on our dyno (baseline dyno).
This turbocharged FR-S build consists of:
· Dynosty Scion FR-S Subaru BRZ Single Turbo Kit with Tial GT2871R Turbocharger
· Tial MVR 44mm Wastegate and Tial Blow Off Valve
· Injector Dynamics 850cc Fuel Injectors running E85
· Haltech Platinum Sport standalone engine management
· Haltech Wideband and Haltech Advanced Boost Control System
· Dyno Tune by Hal at Dynosty
· Traklite 18" Wheels
· BC Racing Suspension
That torque curve is mighty impressive. The GT2871R is a great turbo - glad to see it put to good use here. I wonder how much the kit will cost.
Originally Posted by Boyz in da Park
|˙˙ʇǝuɹǝʇuı ǝɥʇ uo ʇxǝʇ uʍop ǝpısdn ɯopuɐɹ pɐǝɹ noʎ :ǝɯıʇ ǝǝɹɟ ɥɔnɯ ooʇ ʎɐʍ ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ןןǝʇ oʇ ʍoɥ˙˙˙|http://hotlinktest.com/
What loving cars is all about.
I'm curious to see what the manifold looks like, and if this is 9psi ran directly to the intake manifold, un intercooled. So I too would like bay shots