FS Item: 2001 Jetta TDI ""AS IS"" I can't see it needing anything for a safety but it will be sold as is unless you give me more money than I am asking for.
- New Southbend stage 1 clutch and single mass flywheel (21 lb) installed in Jan 2012
- ST Coilovers installed in Spring of this year along with front end suspension refresh (ball joints, tie rods, strut mounts and bearings) car sits perfect, front sway bar is cut so it wont rub on axles. 1.5 year old Koni yellow shocks on rear so no rub on rear tires.
- 212k (or so) kms on car. Paint is far from perfect but looks good after a wash in the dark.
- Some engine mods like Bigger injectors, KermaTDI tuned flash, EGR bypass, Neuspeed heatshield and cone filter
- Black leather interior in mediocre condition, mostly driver seat worn from my fat ass. Heated seats. Centre armrest broken. Centre console cupholders installed. New windshield 2 years ago.
- New front control arms and subframe bushings 2 years ago and rear beam bushings 2 years ago.
- Boost gauge
- Great fuel mileage and fun to drive with the performance mods. Oil changed every 6000-8000kms. Fuel filter twice a year. Had a new turbo installed when I bought the car in 2006 at 95,000 kms. Still runs like new. Frostheater installed for cold winter starts.
- GLI front and rear lip (front is cracked, rear has peeling paint) sideskirts to come with it but not installed.
- Passenger side rocker panel is crushed in from hitting a stupid tall curb, door opens and closes fine.
- Rusty front fenders, comes with 2 new front fenders in black primer not installed.
- Alpine radio/ipod controller deck with alpine amp and sub
- 18"x8.5" front (215/40/18 Nankang tires almost new) and 18"x10" rear (235/40/18 Cooper Zeon brand new) Schmidt Space line wheels with rubber. One front wheel as dent on inner lip from a man eating pothole, does not leak and balances fine. One rear wheel was refinished 2 years ago for curb rash. They are in good condition for a wheel that has been around for a while. They are offset perfectly for a lowered mk4...NO SPACERS NEEDED!!!!!
- 15" stock avus wheels with well used snow tires.
- Any other parts i have sitting around for it.
Reason for Selling:Bought a truck
Price:$6000 very flexible on price....possible trades for ATV
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call/txt 289821-zero-seven-four-six
thx for the pic Liam
2012-04-12 18.22.04 by chops1981, on Flickr
Last edited by jetta'd; 08-24-2012 at 06:20 AM.