VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Houston Vee-Dubbers!!!

7K views 73 replies 26 participants last post by  Riegn 
#1 ·
Any Houston Vee-Dubbers around? Tired of seeing virgin dubs cruising around. Wanna see some low, slow, sexy, road bump scraping, speed bump skipping riders around.

#10 ·
Anyone doing anything Saturday night? Would really like to get to meet some of yall guys/gals..

#15 ·
Car is currently at the shop, brakes feel like theyre sticking and abs light came on,

Anybody here local had a situation where
Your vr6 starts fine and when warmed up or hot turn it off, try to turn it on just clicks????

Im havig the sams issue starts fine after cooled thou. Lmk

#16 ·
This is my 1st Vr6 and I need to replace my inner tie rod. Who's down to help/chill/teach me :)

#20 ·
Best bet is to cruise down shepherd and see. My shift box is dumb. Push down for 1st and 2nd gear and 2nd gear is harder to find than a fat guy looking for his penis.

#30 ·
i have vagcom and hosting a gtg

i am trying to have a gtg on the 22nd at my shop in webster. its 18420 hwy 3 suite b 77598 i will have food and drink and i also have a vagcom that i can hook up to ppls cars i know its a pain to go to a shop and they charge u out the A$$ to check and it only takes like 2 mins oh well if u want to come we are here anytime u need us:D

#31 · (Edited)
i am trying to have a gtg on the 22nd at my shop in webster. its 18420 hwy 3 suite b 77598 i will have food and drink and i also have a vagcom that i can hook up to ppls cars i know its a pain to go to a shop and they charge u out the A$$ to check and it only takes like 2 mins oh well if u want to come we are here anytime u need us:D
Sweet! Will try to make it!
Even though you are 2 hours away :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.