Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: 1990 G60 Corrado -Black- Baltimore MD $3200 OBO

1. 08-13-2012 01:20 PM #1
      ‎1990 VW Corrado for sale. 1.8 four cylinder supercharged. Asking $3200 obo. This corrado is in better condition than most for this year. It is my current daily driver and still reaches 117mph without the charger hooked up. I no longer have
      the time to work on this car or give it the attention it needs, so I am selling it. I am an honest seller and I am going to list all positives and negatives about the car so you are not in the dark about it. Any questions please feel free to ask.

THE GOOD: transmission in great working order, it has a peloquin limited slip differential which really helps keep traction in the rain/snow. It has a spec stage 2 clutch. Sunroof in working order. No crack on dash, all leather interior, short shifter, Sony head unit which plays mp3 cd's. FK lowered springs, lowered 2 inches, drilled brakes painted calipers, 2 yr old battery, automatic seatbelts in perfect working order, power mirrors in working order, no major dents or major rust. Lights and fogs function. Upgraded 16inch light rims

THE BAD: cat back exhaust needs to be replaced, needs horn button for steering wheel, both window regulators not functioning, supercharger is not under hood, but is in good working order and included in sale ( I pulled it as preventative maintanance to send out for a rebuild, but never got to sending it out). Minor door dings, and original paint fading in areas do to the fact car is 22 years old, but overall in good cosmetic shape. Speedometer cable needs to be replaced. Abs sensor needs replaced, Heater core needs replacing, it is currently bypassed. no A/C, parking brake needs adjustment, wing speradically works raising on it own, car currently running rich w/o charger installed. Shifter needs new bushings, small tears in drivers seat leather.

I still drive this car everyday 50miles round trip to work, and usually driving 80mph, and it still gets up to 117mph on highway w/o charger installed. Major work such as LSD, clutch, tuning and springs were done by NGP racing in Maryland and car is on file with them. I've had the car for about 6years and its time to move on. Located in Baltimore MD. email me gofastvw@hotmail.com or call 443..252. .6403 ask for Jorge Thanks Pics on craigslist http://baltimore.craigslist.org/cto/3202754441.html

2. 08-13-2012 01:23 PM #2

Vehicles
      Mk6 gti
      08-13-2012 07:32 PM #3
      bump

Vehicles
      87Golf GT/97Golf K2/91Passat 16V/95Passat VR6/84Rabbit/88GTI 16V/95Jetta City/92Passat Wagon
      08-15-2012 09:35 PM #4
      I got $1,500. Sorry for the LowBall offer but its all I got and it doesnt hurt to try
      Not Posting pictures in threads is like playing show N tell with a blind kid