This forum is the official and only vehicle classified thread in the PNW regional forum. This will help us eliminate all the FS ads throughout the forum, while still giving you the privilege of being able to sell locally to avoid those nasty shipping charges.
What is acceptable in this section?
- Your items forsale. This section is for vehicles, running or not. Excludes Parting out of vehicles and parts for vehicles. A price is required. It is better to put the price in the body of the advertisement so it can be readily edited by you and not in the title (where it requires a Moderator or Admin to edit it).
- The vehicles in the classifieds are not limited to only VW/Audi.
- Do not post the same item more than once. Any duplicate posts will be deleted w/o any explanation
- Questions and Answers are allowed.
- Bumping is allowed.
- Please post the item is sold in the thread and/or Report to Moderator to lock up the thread.
- This isn't an auction site. You have a price listed for a reason. It should go to the first person that says "I'll take it". End of sale.
- Copy/Paste your Craigslist advertisement to the body of the listing. Simply providing a URL won't suffice since the advertisements expire so readily.
IF YOU VIOLATE ANY OF THESE RULES YOUR POST WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT NOTICE
Thread titles are what catches the readers to click in. Short and to the point with descriptions gets the clicks. Titles like "FS: '96 GTI VR6 w/mods - Pasco, WA" have attract more views than lame titles like "Car forsale".
- Proceed all titles with one of the following:
- FS: (Vehicle For Sale)
- FT: (Vehicle For Trade)
- FS/FT: (Vehicle For Sale or Trade)
- WTB: (Vehicle Wanted To Buy)
- Feeler: (Vehicle possibly for sale/trade)
- Free: (Vehicle for Free)
- Include descriptions about the items.
- Include pictures...however don't over do it so that it overwhelms the text to describe the items.
We provide a place to post items and get in touch with other members to buy items but this provided as-is and transactions are carried out at your own risk. We do not provide a seller feedback forum or interface and disputes are to be handled off this website.