Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: Thanks Cory

Vehicles
      930 turbo, 993 turbo, 2 rabbits, and a corolla
      08-14-2012 05:01 AM #1
      Cory,
      Even though I have your personal number, email, home address, the vw signal (much like the bat signal but it's a check engine light) there's nothing better than a public forum to express my thanks and gratitude. You put on one of my favorite shows, with H2oi ranking right up there. Every year I get to be a part of your staff with many other great people and appreciate it more than you know. From seeing the behind the scenes of what goes into a show, I don't believe people know what it takes to put a show of your caliber on. Take away the months of planning, hundreds of emails and hours on the phone, you also have a business and family to take care of. Still, with all of this going on, you squeezed me in your schedule 2 days before the show, to ensure my car would be ready. I can't thank you enough for all you do for me, my family and all the VW community

Vehicles
      many matchboxes
      08-14-2012 09:39 AM #2
      Quote Originally Posted by vwknutts View Post
      Cory,
      Even though I have your personal number, email, home address, the vw signal (much like the bat signal but it's a check engine light) there's nothing better than a public forum to express my thanks and gratitude. You put on one of my favorite shows, with H2oi ranking right up there. Every year I get to be a part of your staff with many other great people and appreciate it more than you know. From seeing the behind the scenes of what goes into a show, I don't believe people know what it takes to put a show of your caliber on. Take away the months of planning, hundreds of emails and hours on the phone, you also have a business and family to take care of. Still, with all of this going on, you squeezed me in your schedule 2 days before the show, to ensure my car would be ready. I can't thank you enough for all you do for me, my family and all the VW community
      I love you Matthew Zinn Like a brother

Vehicles
      B6 S4 (no more), textured mk4 jetta.(back to life)..hers: mk5 rabbit
      08-14-2012 06:26 PM #3
      you guys both do great job
      see you guys at h20
      www.eemilitia.com
      MY EE MILITIA FEATURE
      EEM STORE<-BUY SOME STUFF
      http://underwrapsautomotive.com/
      fb--underground motorsports , ig @bdubsmk4turbo