Hoarder! Nice, if only I had a mk2 jetta...
The time has come for me to unload my Recaro Trophy interior out of one of my Mk2 Jettas. Overall, the interior is in very decent condition and doesn't have too many faults that couldn't easily be corrected. I have the front two seats, the full rear bench, and all four door cards that are meant to accommodate power window and power mirror switches. The black vinyl and the cloth on every piece is in good shape and could just use a little extra cleaning to make it better.
- Not a very common item
- No split seams on the vinyl, even on the rear bench
- Bolsters on front seats are still good
- No cigarette burns
- Driver's seat cushion is slightly sagging
- Passenger front seat is missing its motor
- Both front seats are missing the bottom plastic trim/switch and the handles to flip the seat forward
- Passenger front door card cloth is starting to peel up near the armrest
Honestly, a little refreshing and elbow grease could make this interior absolutely awesome.
Contact: Alex @ 952-215-5026 (text/call) or send a pm
Last edited by RevMatch; 09-16-2012 at 03:09 PM.
Member of the Josh Metz fanclub