Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: FS: 2000 white Jetta 2.0L in Orlando, FL

Vehicles
      Mk6 GTI 2dr BMP, Mk4 Jetta 2.Slow CW
      08-14-2012 07:36 PM #1
      Up for sale is my white 2000 Jetta 2.0L 5-speed. It currently has 187,000 miles. Looking to get $4000 but open to reasonable offers. Located in Orlando, Florida near UCF.

I recently purchased a new Mk6 Gti and was originally going to keep the Jetta but I cant afford a storage unit to do the VR swap I was planning on doing and my apartment complex wont let me work on my car there so I decided to sell it and use the money towards the Mk6. The car has always been up to date with maintenance and has never been abused. The engine is completely stock aside from an exhaust. A/C works and blows cold (recharged a few months ago). The transmission runs amazing and was replaced by a rebuilt one that has around 60,000 miles on it about a year ago.

Suspension/Wheels/Tires:
      -Raceland Ultimo Coilovers (go REALLY low)
      -BBS LM reps by Miro (18x8 et35 all around)
      -Wrapped with Falken 512s 215/35 fronts (70% tread left)
      Nankang AS-1 205/40 rears (2 months old -- 90% tread left)
      -Wheel faces have been painted Montana Gold Petroleum Teal, the lips are polished and only one of them has some minor curb rash that can be sanded and repolished to look like nothing happened. "Bolts" are polished as well.
      -10mm spacers and extended lugs all around.

Interior:
      -Headliner, A B and C pillars, door cards, shift boot, and armrest have all been wrapped with plaid tweed fabric (black, red, off white). **Swatch of fabric is shown below with pics of the car**
      -Driver's seat has a rip. I was in the process of converting the stock gray interior to black so only the seats and carpet are gray now.

Exterior/Body:
      -4Motion Euro front valance
      -The headlights have been restored and sprayed with automotive clear. I took them apart and painted the insides black and wrapped the chrome insert inside with the same fabric as the interior
      -Badgeless front grille with hood notch insert that's been color matched.
      -M3 Style trunk lip
      -Clear bumper and side markers
      -Front fenders have been rolled completely and fender well removed.
      -Front windshield has a crack. I didn't have full coverage with the car so I couldn't get it done for free. If you have full coverage you wont have to pay a penny to get it replaced.
      -Windows could use some new tint. Previous owner did the tint himself and the rear passenger side window tint is coming off.
      **The roof rack and GLI side skirts in some of the pics below are no longer on the car so will not be included with sale**

Under the hood:
      -Non resonated custom exhaust (deep tone, bubbly when deaccelerating, nothing ricy and not super loud). Dual angled tips out the back.
      -Hybrid oil pan, 1 inch Euro Image motor and tranny mount spacers, and passenger side frame notch (no more busting oil pans or axle issues)
      -Intake manifold has been hand polished (its been sanded smooth but could use some more polishing for a mirror finish)
      -Although I have replaced almost the entire cooling system (hoses/flanges) there is still a minor coolant leak somewhere that's causing the car to lose pressure somewhere so it bogs down at times. It's something minor that just needs to be taken care of with a pressure test. The car still runs great though, coolant just has to be filled every once in a while.

It's a lot to read but I wanted to be as thorough as possible. My name is Lucas, easiest way to contact me is by email at DubSreter@hotmail.com or call 407 five seven nine four one nine eight for any questions or to set up a time to look at the car.

on to the pics...

Interior fabric:
      Last edited by Sreter; 08-16-2012 at 04:20 PM. Reason: SOLD
      My Mk6 Autobahn GTI Build

Instagram: Vdub_Sreter

Vehicles
      Mk6 GTI 2dr BMP, Mk4 Jetta 2.Slow CW
      08-16-2012 04:20 PM #2
      **SOLD** please delete
      My Mk6 Autobahn GTI Build

Instagram: Vdub_Sreter