Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: WTB: MK4 Jetta/Golf TDI, Manual, Tri-State Area

Vehicles
      JB 20th #3714, '05 Jetta TDI PD
      08-15-2012 11:01 AM #1
      As the title states, looking to buy a MK4 Jetta or Golf TDI within the next couple of weeks. Willing to travel up to a couple hours outside of North Jersey if it's the right car. Must be manual. Looking to spend up to 9k. Thanks.

Vehicles
      2002 volkswagen jetta tdi
      08-15-2012 03:15 PM #2
      i own a 2002 volkswagen jetta tdi i just had a used motor put in with 200,000 miles on it the body has 270,000 and steadily going up it is my daily driver and I've loved it since the first day i drove it and I'm really not looking to sell ut bills are tight... it has a lot of new parts including the clutch full brake job including the e-brake cables and a full billistien suspension lowered 2 inchs but have stock spring and plenty more with receipts to prove it... the old motor will come with it their is nothing wrong with the internals or gaskets the casting in the back broke free causing me to get a new used motor i have always taken care of the car and i am only the second owner. that being said i live in erie pa an am only looking for 6,000 pm your number if your interested

3. n00b
      Vehicles
      In order of ownership- 1970 beetle, 1999.5 Jetta 2.slow, 1970 beetle (agian), 1999.5 TDI Golf.
      08-19-2012 08:01 AM #3
      The good news: This is a very rare car that gets freakin' amazing mileage. It runs very strong. It has: 4 Brand new tires New brakes, rotors and pads (ceramics, so you won't have to replace them for a long time) New serpentine belt 4 new glow plugs Brand new custom turbo (really nice, isn't turned up all the way but could be vicious if you re-gap the head. I didn't want to push it too hard but had a certified turbo mechanic build it by hand) Alloy Volkswagen Rims Recently had the whole engine checked over and ensured it's all good. Replaced both power window mechanisms for driver and passenger side-so you won't have to replace those. New front windshield, no cracks or chips

The bad news: The Radio works and the speakers are great but the tape deck (who uses tapes anyway?) isn't so good. Also, some buttons fell off but they still work. A new head unit could be grabbed from a junk-yard for like 15 bucks and solve that problem. The body looks like hell. I guess this is good news and bad news because nobody will steal your stuff. It didn't do damage to the frame, I bought the car that way and simply invested in making it a sound, semi-vicious, little diesel that will run for another two-hundred thousand miles. Also, because the body looks like hell I'm willing to sell it for less than you would pay for one with pretty paint. Pffft, pretty paint.

Vehicles
      MK4 S/C R32, MK1 Phaeton V8, MK6 TDI Jetta...Totaled
      09-28-2012 04:02 AM #4
      Quote Originally Posted by brianvdub View Post
      As the title states, looking to buy a MK4 Jetta or Golf TDI within the next couple of weeks. Willing to travel up to a couple hours outside of North Jersey if it's the right car. Must be manual. Looking to spend up to 9k. Thanks.

Look at this one?

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...t-daily-driver.

Bill
      http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...-final-fantasy....

Stage 7= VF, HPA= V7-ysi, A/W Intake, Dual Jet Water/Meth, UM E-85 Flex 870cc, ProMAF, 268 Cams, SS Header, SS Mid pipe, Custom intake, Brisk plugs, Lambo flapper