Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: Bachelor Party in Mexico

Vehicles
      MK6 GLI
      08-15-2012 06:37 PM #1
      Hey guys, I'm trying to plan a bachelor party for about 10-15 guys in June of next year. Definitely planning ahead to give guys plenty of time to save money (our friends don't all have lots of money--so a big heads up will allow more people to come). We are all in our early to mid 20s and love to party it up. Since we have some guys who don't like Vegas, I was thinking Mexico would be great. Really leaning towards getting a Villa in Cabo, but also thinking about PV, PDC or Cancun, however I really think we'd get the best bang for our buck in Cabo.

Can anyone give me their opinions on the cities--maybe other locations to consider? Length of stay? If Cabo, staying downtown vs closer to the beach? Just any input in general would be great. I'm shooting for $1500/person +/- few hundred, this includes a flight from Seattle (~$500-600) and splitting a Villa ($200/person for the weekend) which leaves us about $700/person for 4-5 days. Is this enough or should I expect to ask for more?

Vehicles
      08 .:R32 #3030
      09-05-2012 04:02 PM #2
      I'll say Puerto Vallarta down town area... you have like 6 night clubs over the boardwalk ready to party!!!!
      is cheap and you ca get a very decent place to stay near by, oh and the beach is like 20 ft from the boardwalk so you can even wake up et it if you want! or if you want nuevo vallarta but thats far from down town (15 min drive)