Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: Vintage Gold/Polished ARE 398 - Corvette Fitment

1. 08-15-2012 11:06 PM #1
      4 (Four) 17x9.5 et56 5x120.65 (Corvette) 2-piece Gold/Polished lip ARE 398 (No Tires!)

(Sorry for the older photos, I can get more on request. BTW, I go by Svenska94Aero on other forums: Stanceworks, Saablink.net, SaabCentral.com, etc).

The last buyer flaked, so I am forced to officially put up for sale my gorgeous set of old ARE mesh wheels. Bought them with the intent of fitting them to my Saab, but it was going to be just a bit too much work.

These are beautiful wheels, the previous owner had them professionally refurbished at a shop in Ludlow, VT, ran them for a year, then stuck them on a shelf in his finished basement for a few years before deciding to let them go. They are practically mint, only a couple noticeable curb dings and two tiny bends on one rim. I have documented every blemish with the photos.

Wheel 1:

Wheel 2:

Wheel 3:

Wheel 4:

All 4 center caps are included, as are the black metal dust shields. Everything is already packed in boxes ready to ship, you just need to pay the shipping anywhere in the continental U.S.

School is starting back up and I need money to start putting together my portfolio and get some new equipment. I am asking $900obo. Give me an offer, worst I'll say is no.
      Paypal only please!

I can get more photos on request. Thanks for your interest!
      Last edited by vdubbaron; 08-21-2012 at 09:45 AM.

2. 08-16-2012 05:27 PM #2
      Bump, need these gone ASAP.

3. 08-17-2012 10:25 PM #3
      Friday night bump.

4. 08-21-2012 09:45 AM #4
      Bump, PRICE DROP!

5. 08-24-2012 10:03 PM #5
      Bumpity. I'll be in the Boston, MA area for a car show this Sunday if anyone wants to meet in person and take these off my hands. Just let me know by tomorrow morning so I can load them up.

6. 09-02-2012 12:12 AM #6
      TTT. Need these gone. Price/shipping is negotiable! Also willing to trade for wide-ish 16" wheels of equal or lesser value (+cash on your end). Prefer 4x108, but if the offset is adapter-friendly, will consider anything. Throw me an offer!

7. 09-06-2012 01:44 AM #7
      buuuuump.