I'm moving across the country and as much as I'd love to bring my GTI, it's better off finding a good owner here in New York.
Asking Price: $18,500. Looking to sell it before September 6th.
2007 GTI, 6spd manual, only 47K Miles.
Pictures, Click Here:http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cto/3190659886.html
There are about $10K Mods on the Car.
- APR stage 2+ (w/ fuel mapping)
- Force Fed custom 3" DP & Billyboat 3" stealth exhaust
- Resonator delete pipe
- Engine cover & oil cap delete
- BSH Oil catch can
- AEM CAI w/ K&N dry filter
- ECS magnetic drain plug
- FK highsport coilovers
- VF engine mounts motor & trany mounts
- ECS dogbone insert
- OEM DV replaced (rev D)
- AWE DV relocate
- Eurojet heatshield
- Forge shortshifter
- BSH/Garrett fmic(OEM still intact)
- 44DD front-to-back bushing set
- ECS pulley kit
- Panzer plate (yeah, it's low)
- Euro dash tray
- Euro light switch
- Cut shift lever with Golfball shift knob
- Steering wheel mounted boost gauge
- 10" side mounted sub enclosure (w/ sub) in trunk w/ 1000w amp
- Monstermats (for winter) & original mats
- OEM dark taillights
- R-line foggrills
- Badgeless grill
- Colormatched sideskirts, rear bumper & side markers
- Rear wiper delete
- OSIR front valence
- ECS projector fog light kit
- Smoked mirror lenses
- OEM magnified side mirrors
- Colormatched 18" AMG Aero II wheels with a lot of rubber left
All regular maintenance up to date;
Oil changes around every 3-5k (Motul 8100)
Recently had the timing belt done and cam follower replaced due to minor wear.
Most of the parts were installed by Force Fed and Moose/Chris. I have paperwork on some of the installs and parts I can supply.
I also have a bunch of the original parts laying around I can throw in with the car.
more pictures, click here:http://longisland.craigslist.org/cto/3101411148.html
Please PM for more information. Thank you!