HERE is some basic information that everyone will ask for at least once on this forum and to prevent countless threads containing the same information, I have compiled it just for you right here!!
Refrain (that means To hold oneself back or resist from doing, for you poo poo heads) from turning this into another one of these threads that gets locked because it's a hate filled bash-fest. Also if you are compelled to use any of the information found here please feel free but give credit where it is needed. Thank you.
*Users who sign into their Google account will be able to comment directly on the posted content*
- ALL MK6 Jetta 2011 and 2012 car's Fuse Box Diagram.
- *NEW* 2013 Fuse Box Diagram
- ALL Model Year 2011 USA Maintenance Table (excluding Routan since it is a fake VW)
- ALL Model Year 2012 USA Maintenance Table (excluding Touareg)
- ALL Model Year 2012 CANADA Maintenance Table
- Center Console with Rear A/C Vents Retrofit
- Overhead Console Removal (no Sunroof)
- Overhead Console Removal (with sunroof)
- Adding Overhead Console with Red LED lights, if you have Jetta S or other model without.
- Euro Part List
- Oil Change Parts and Price List
- VW Emblems and Badges, Installing - MK6 Jetta
If there is anything that you think should be added please drop me a line.