Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Another teacher banging students

Vehicles
      MH-60R
      08-18-2012 01:25 PM #106
      Quote Originally Posted by 1.8tizzle View Post
      Sorry, but I was smashing way hotter chicks when I was 18.
      I doubt it, just because you are talking about it.
      FLY NAVY

08-18-2012 01:30 PM #107
      Quote Originally Posted by B3sat16v View Post
      I mashed way hotter chicks... I also mashed uglier chicks.

Vehicles
      MH-60R
      08-18-2012 01:38 PM #108
      Quote Originally Posted by SOAR View Post
      That is a perfectly reasonable answer. 18 YOs are not picky, the ones that are, are either dumb, or lying about it on the internet.
      FLY NAVY

4. Member
      08-18-2012 02:05 PM #109
      Quote Originally Posted by Egilbe View Post
      Jeez, his whole world was torn apart. He's stuck with three kids he can't take care of, and just found out the love of his life is a skanky old ho' .

Cut the guy some slack.
      I haven't seen any of it, but yeah I agree. Sure his wife is disgusting and a whore, but he now has 3 kids to not only raise on his own, but explain where mommy is. Dude is wrecked.

Vehicles
      2005 Toyota MR2 Spyder
      08-18-2012 02:52 PM #110
      Quote Originally Posted by BluMagic View Post
      the Freudian in me read that shirt as "Bangers"
      Quote Originally Posted by SOAR View Post
      Bangers it and mash it. Let me mang it gurl.

I'm going to tell that to the waitress next time I go to a British Pub.
      Do not be persecuted by the pompous fedora, balanced by the equilibrium, fortified by the
      government's inability to eradicate, or foreshadow—taken from the Hebrew word: foreskin

6. Banned
      08-18-2012 02:53 PM #111
      Quote Originally Posted by Egilbe View Post
      Jeez, his whole world was torn apart. He's stuck with three kids he can't take care of, and just found out the love of his life is a skanky old ho' .

Cut the guy some slack.
      Quote Originally Posted by phryxis
      If the love of my life and mother of my children got gangbanged by a bunch of dudes, and I was in denial until the very end, I'd cry too. You probably would as well.

Yes, I'd cry. What I would NOT do is take the stand and beg for mercy for her. I'd take the stand and tell the judge to throw the book at her because when she gets released, the whore is dead.

7. Member
      Vehicles
      Corvette & SV650
      08-18-2012 04:07 PM #112
      Quote Originally Posted by Quattro Krant View Post
      Yes, I'd cry. What I would NOT do is take the stand and beg for mercy for her. I'd take the stand and tell the judge to throw the book at her because when she gets released, the whore is dead.
      You missed the part where he said "'til death do us part means 'til death do us part". Judge spared her life for 5 years, or shortened it by 15.
      Quote Originally Posted by apizzaparty View Post
      never thought once to use my lefty for the brake. sorry in my opinion it is dumb.

08-18-2012 05:08 PM #113
      Wait seriously. 5 years?

The person who drunkenly killed my friend got 2 years. I also seem to recall many people getting lighter sentences who forcefully raped nonconsenting victims.

How can a sexual act between consenting adults have any jail time associated with it? I thought this was a free country.

She deserved to lose her job now her kids have no mom.

Vehicles
      '86 Interceptor 700, '82 Quantum Coupe
      08-18-2012 05:22 PM #114
      Quote Originally Posted by HI SPEED View Post
      Wait seriously. 5 years?

The person who drunkenly killed my friend got 2 years. I also seem to recall many people getting lighter sentences who forcefully raped nonconsenting victims.

How can a sexual act between consenting adults have any jail time associated with it? I thought this was a free country.

She deserved to lose her job now her kids have no mom.
      Multiple counts can stack up. It isn't the act of sex itself that's the law broken and charged for, it's the act + surrounding circumstances. This time it's reasonable to assume the dudes were all willing and she didn't abuse authority snookering them. But if you let this one slide, how about the next one, where the student in question might have been more pliable and resistant at first, but the teacher made implied consequences (coming from an authority figure) if she didn't get banged? Would that still be consenting adults?

As for her kids having no mom now, well... slut should have thought about them first, before chasing her own pleasure. I thought it was supposed to be just guys who were selfish whorebags?
      Quote Originally Posted by zukiphile View Post
      There is an area of a normal brain that lets the owner know the object works and needs to be left alone. Not all of us have it. It is like being colorblind.

10. Member
      08-18-2012 05:35 PM #115
      Quote Originally Posted by turbinepowered View Post
      This time it's reasonable to assume the dudes were all willing and she didn't abuse authority snookering them. But if you let this one slide, how about the next one,:
      No, the law doesn't work that way. You get punished for what you've done, not what they think you might do .

Surrounding circumstances are worth considering when there was a real crime committed. These guys were all 18. I find it really hard to care about anything else. 5 years? Absurd.

Vehicles
      2005 Toyota MR2 Spyder
      08-18-2012 05:44 PM #116
      Quote Originally Posted by Big M View Post
      No, the law doesn't work that way. You get punished for what you've done, not what they think you might do .

Surrounding circumstances are worth considering when there was a real crime committed. These guys were all 18. I find it really hard to care about anything else. 5 years? Absurd.
      Apparently in Texas it's a second degree felony for teachers to have sex with students, regardless of whether or not the students are consenting adults. So she in fact got punished for what she'd done, even if harmless in itself, because the law was designed to prevent people from doing bad things to good people.

It took jurors less than an hour to find her guilty earlier in the day of 16 counts of having an inappropriate relationship between a student and teacher. The second-degree felony is punishable by two to 20 years in prison per count.
      Do not be persecuted by the pompous fedora, balanced by the equilibrium, fortified by the
      government's inability to eradicate, or foreshadow—taken from the Hebrew word: foreskin

12. Member
      08-18-2012 05:51 PM #117
      Stupid law, then. IMO

Vehicles
      08-18-2012 06:07 PM #118
      Quote Originally Posted by Big M View Post

Wasn't referring to what they think she might have gone on to do. I'm talking about a hypothetical second case, involving different people. If they have already established a mindset that eighteen year old boys are consenting adults and they aren't going to bother prosecuting, then you have the wide open opportunity for people who really were coerced to slip through the cracks.

"Abuse of power" and "inappropriate conduct" laws aren't stupid; they are something that *needs* to be around. Sometimes you'll disagree with their application, as in this instance. Other times, they may be the only way someone who genuinely did something reprehensible gets punished for it.
      There is an area of a normal brain that lets the owner know the object works and needs to be left alone. Not all of us have it. It is like being colorblind.

Vehicles
      '01 B5.5 wagon, '81 Scirocco, '04 FXDWG and too many A1,2, & 3 cars to remember. '93 Miata for S&G
      08-18-2012 10:05 PM #119
      Quote Originally Posted by bmann View Post
      Apparently in Texas it's a second degree felony for teachers to have sex with students, regardless of whether or not the students are consenting adults. So she in fact got punished for what she'd done, even if harmless in itself, because the law was designed to prevent people from doing bad things to good people.
      Does this apply to college professors as well, or just HS teachers?

Wasn't referring to what they think she might have gone on to do. I'm talking about a hypothetical second case, involving different people. If they have already established a mindset that eighteen year old boys are consenting adults and they aren't going to bother prosecuting, then you have the wide open opportunity for people who really were coerced to slip through the cracks.

"Abuse of power" and "inappropriate conduct" laws aren't stupid; they are something that *needs* to be around. Sometimes you'll disagree with their application, as in this instance. Other times, they may be the only way someone who genuinely did something reprehensible gets punished for it.
      Yes, but if you're an adult, that is over 18 and not mentally or physically handicapped, and you are coerced into having sex w/ someone, that's a form of sexual harassment. And yes, those kinds of laws do need to be in place. But there should be a standard of conduct that has to be met. The simple act of sex between consenting adults is not enough to meet the test of 'abuse of power' or 'inappropriate conduct'. None of the parties involved filed a complaint, or claimed that they were coerced. Would this have even made the news if it was the 18 y/o receptionist boning her 27 y/o boss? Or the 18 y/o mail clerk boning the 27 y/o office manager? Of course it wouldn't

15. Member
      Vehicles
      Corvette & SV650
      08-18-2012 10:40 PM #120
      Quote Originally Posted by Mk1Racer View Post
      Does this apply to college professors as well, or just HS teachers?
      Yes. What I haven't found yet is if there absolutely has to be a direct link between the educator and the student. Even at the college level, there should not be a relationship between educator and student, especially when the educator can have an influence on the academic success of the student.
      never thought once to use my lefty for the brake. sorry in my opinion it is dumb.

Vehicles
      '01 B5.5 wagon, '81 Scirocco, '04 FXDWG and too many A1,2, & 3 cars to remember. '93 Miata for S&G
      08-19-2012 06:53 AM #121
      Quote Originally Posted by leaftye View Post
      Yes. What I haven't found yet is if there absolutely has to be a direct link between the educator and the student. Even at the college level, there should not be a relationship between educator and student, especially when the educator can have an influence on the academic success of the student.
      So let's say you have this 32 y/o college professor that's having consensual sex w/ their 30 y/o student, you're telling me that's a Class 2 felony? Really? Is it different if the student is 25 y/o? 20 y/o? 18 y/o? What if the professor is only 25, does that make it different?

This whole thing is so absurdly stupid it's not funny. At 18, all of those boys could have decided to enlist in the military, and have been sent into a conflict, and been killed, but they're not allowed to decide they want to bang their HS English teacher? Either you're an adult when you reach 18, and can make your own decisions (and suffer the consequences), or you're not. What happens between consenting adults is their business. I hope this gets appealed, and this BS law gets tossed. Texas,

Vehicles
      08-19-2012 08:40 AM #122
      So let's say you have this 32 y/o college professor that's having consensual sex w/ their 30 y/o student, you're telling me that's a Class 2 felony? Really? Is it different if the student is 25 y/o? 20 y/o? 18 y/o? What if the professor is only 25, does that make it different?

This whole thing is so absurdly stupid it's not funny. At 18, all of those boys could have decided to enlist in the military, and have been sent into a conflict, and been killed, but they're not allowed to decide they want to bang their HS English teacher? Either you're an adult when you reach 18, and can make your own decisions (and suffer the consequences), or you're not. What happens between consenting adults is their business. I hope this gets appealed, and this BS law gets tossed. Texas,
      And if, as a result of their funtime, the student passes a class they should have otherwise failed? Just as an instance of preferential treatment. The thing that makes this a felony is that it is a figure of authority having relations with someone under that authority. If your professor and student had their little fling once the student was no longer enrolled in a class taught by the professor, nobody would care.

Vehicles
      '13 Camry Hybrid, '11 Routan, , 2004 Triumph Sprint ST
      08-19-2012 11:55 AM #123
      In AZ, a college professor has to disclose any relationship with a student so that it can be evaluated.

Vehicles
      07 Fahrenheit GTI, 03 Mountaineer
      08-19-2012 12:09 PM #124
      Quote Originally Posted by kptaylor View Post
      In AZ, a college professor has to disclose any relationship with a student so that it can be evaluated.
      So if she's hot, it's OK?

08-19-2012 12:24 PM #125

A college professor having sex with his/her student is not a felony. That is something the school handles. The circumstances are clearly different because college is optional; high school is something kids must go through.
      2007 Mazda 3 s Grand Touring

21. Member
      Vehicles
      2006 GTO, 1998 Saturn SC2
      08-19-2012 01:00 PM #126
      Quote Originally Posted by Yo Teach View Post
      A college professor having sex with his/her student is not a felony. That is something the school handles. The circumstances are clearly different because college is optional; high school is something kids must go through.
      Not at age 18

Or not at all in Detroit.

22. 08-19-2012 01:20 PM #127
      I wonder if teachers in the 90s and 80s were like this too or if it's just a recent thing...

23. Member
      Vehicles
      2001 Wolfsburg Jetta
      08-19-2012 01:48 PM #128
      Quote Originally Posted by MonteCristo5 View Post
      I wonder if teachers in the 90s and 80s were like this too or if it's just a recent thing...
      Of course they were. Do you think people magically changed? People want to screw. The only thing that's changed in the last 30 years is internet and google.
      Quote Originally Posted by winstonsmith84 View Post
      Tax? I don't mind paying state sales tax. Every time a see a pothole, a school that is falling down or a canceled essential state program, I remind myself why.
      Quote Originally Posted by Tornado2dr View Post
      535 members of congress plus 1 pres screwing us all the time...that's dirty pirate hooker level gang rape.

24. Member
      Vehicles
      Corvette & SV650
      08-19-2012 02:22 PM #129
      And if, as a result of their funtime, the student passes a class they should have otherwise failed? Just as an instance of preferential treatment. The thing that makes this a felony is that it is a figure of authority having relations with someone under that authority. If your professor and student had their little fling once the student was no longer enrolled in a class taught by the professor, nobody would care.
      That's what I'm thinking. I've tried to find out if Colleps was with her students or not. I'm thinking that even if they weren't her students, they pushed this thing through because of the gang bang and they were high school students. As far as college goes, I'd be pissed if another student got higher marks than I did, or got referrals, got an internship I didn't, and then found out the student was having sex with the professor. School is supposed to be a meritocracy. Some people here don't seem to care much about that.

25. 08-19-2012 02:42 PM #130
      She's not bad at all.

I wish that had happened to me in high school!

26. Member
      Vehicles
      Corvette & SV650
      08-19-2012 02:50 PM #131
      Quote Originally Posted by ZeRo_C0oL View Post
      She's not bad at all.

I wish that had happened to me in high school!
      You wish you had sex with 4 other guys?

Vehicles
      08-19-2012 10:43 PM #132
      And what about the 'student' athletes that get passed through (see UNC grade thread)? And if it is strictly an authority thing, what about the workplace examples I gave? A supervisor has a lot more authority over someone that reports to them than a teacher, who has a student for one class. If the employee doesn't complain, nobody cares.

Quote Originally Posted by Yo Teach View Post
      I don't believe that there is any requirement for someone over the age of 18 to attend HS. In fact, in many states, I believe the age is 16.

Again, this is a case of something that happened between consenting adults. There was no complaint or allegation of coercion by any of the parties involved.

As I said, I hope she has a good lawyer, and it gets appealed. It should get over-turned, and the law stricken from the books.

28. 08-19-2012 10:46 PM #133
      You wish you had sex with 4 other guys?
      Ha!

I asked for that one I suppose.. Well played, sir!

29. Member
      Vehicles
      Corvette & SV650
      08-20-2012 01:13 AM #134
      As I said, I hope she has a good lawyer, and it gets appealed. It should get over-turned, and the law stricken from the books.
      It can't get overturned on what you think the law should be. She broke the law. She was convicted solely because of that law. It's very clear cut. On what grounds do you think a judge would get that law overturned?

Vehicles
      08-20-2012 09:35 AM #135
      It can't get overturned on what you think the law should be. She broke the law. She was convicted solely because of that law. It's very clear cut. On what grounds do you think a judge would get that law overturned?
      The sentence could be vacated by an appellate court for various reasons (e.g. it is deemed capricious), or the law itself could be challenged (and hopefully overturned). But that's why she needs a good lawyer, and probably some deep pockets.

Vehicles
      BMW X5 4.8 Sport, Imola 20th
      08-20-2012 09:55 AM #136
      Quote Originally Posted by B3sat16v View Post
      Right.

Sorry, but this teach wouldn't do it for me.

Not saying every girl I have hooked up with was a slammin' hotty, just saying I have (and I'm sure most of us have) done better than her.

On a more serious note about the story, the 5 years is ridiculous. I don't know how they even pulled that off.

Vehicles
      2006 Volvo V50, 1993 RX-7 R1, 1980 Hatteras 53MY, 2002 Grady White Release 283, 1958 Mohawk 14
      08-20-2012 10:56 AM #137
      Brittni Nicole Colleps, Texas Teacher, Found Guilty After Group Sex With 5 Students:
      http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1799799.html

Yeah...I'm sure the boys are scared for life.

33. 08-20-2012 10:57 AM #138
      Already a multi-page thread on the front page here...

34. 08-20-2012 11:03 AM #139
      I'm just here for the rozap gang bang.

35. 08-20-2012 11:07 AM #140
      Furthermore, she more than likely was aware of what she was doing. If you want to let the football team pull a train on you, you had better be aware of the consequences.

I don't agree with the law, but there are alot of laws that I don't agree with and still follow. Like not killing people.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast