Lookin' good, can't wait for more progress.
Look so clean without that amber Marker
I can get that done for ya,bring it over when ever... sooner the better, our busyseason starts very soon..
PVW 9/07 , 2/12
previous|84gti|85golf2.016v|86.5scirocco16v|87gti1 6v|88jetta|90gtivr6T|90 rado g60|91jetta|92jetta|95cabrio|95GLX|97Jetta Trek|05GLI|
Small updates, but still updates.
R/Golf Grille on
LED tails aren't in the cards in the foreseeable future, so made my old all-reds:
Still need a wet sand and buff, but liking the look so far.
Hopefully some Karthoums, OEM roof rack, yellow lamin-x on front fogs are the next mods...
There's a few drips up close. Just need to wetsand them a bit.
'85 Golf (SOLD) - '91 Jetta GL (SOLD) - '97 Jetta Trek (SOLD) - '99 Jetta Wolfsburg (SOLD) - '02 GTI 337 (SOLD) - '04 R32 (SOLD) - '04 R32 - '10 GTI Autobahn (SOLD) - '12 Golf R (SOLD) - '13 Tiguan SEL (SOLD) - '13 Golf R (SOLD) - '15 GTI Autobahn (SOLD) - '15 Tiguan R-Line (SOLD) - '15 S3 - '18 RS3
CSG Votex lip acquired and will be on soon.
Mate the Golf R front grille badge (that came with my Golf R grille I bought) to a GTI front grille badge.
Main badge differences:
- GTI grille badge clips in
- R badge has a torx screw holding it in from behind.
- Credit Card
- Flat head screwdriver
- 3M emblem adhesive
1. Used the credit card to pry the R badge away from it's backing.
2. Used the flat head screw driver to get the GTI badge off (3 clips on the back) which I broke, but wasn't going to need/use them anyway.
3. Liberally apply emblem adhesive to the R plastic badge backing.
4. Press on GTI badge
5. Put face down and allow to dry.
6. Install and enjoy your craftiness.
Pics to follow once the badge dries and is installed.
Last edited by .:1of1500:.; 10-07-2012 at 02:46 PM.