Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: 2011 Golf TDi 37k 6 Speed Manual 22,000

Vehicles
      2011 TDi Golf/2012 TDi JSW
      08-17-2012 01:41 AM #1
      Well with a heavy heart it looks like I'm going to have to sell my baby. I have 37k on it. There is zero wrong with it no door dings or anything else to speak of. It is completely stock aside from the window tint, it also has a clear bra on the hood, mirrors, and under the door handles. Monster Mats and Cargo Liner. It also has 100k transferable warranty I am looking to get $22,000 OBO but I will not take low ball offers. The car has only seen one winter and it was mild one snow. It has been well taken care of always washed and waxed. Also wanted to give a millage statement I can normally get 50mpg on long highway trips at 65 mph. My 45 min daily drive I get around 45-48mpg. It doesn't like 30 deg or below/100 deg or higher the millage drops off a bit.

http://pics.tdiclub.com/showgallery.php?cat=5649

SOLD
      Last edited by SemperFi35; 08-22-2012 at 01:24 PM.
      "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem."
      PRESIDENT RONALD REAGAN, 1985
      "There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and those who have met them in battle. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

Vehicles
      08-19-2012 11:52 AM #2
      Bump for luck.
      "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem."
      "There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and those who have met them in battle. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

Vehicles
      08-21-2012 01:18 PM #3
      Price drop!! 21K takes it home.