Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: FS: 2000 Nissan Pathfinder LE 4x4 - Well Maintained/Pennsylvania

Vehicles
      VW
      08-18-2012 10:39 AM #1
      It is with regret that I am offering my 2000 Nissan Pathfinder LE 4x4 for sale, but it is time for something new. I bought this truck from my parents in 2006 who had owned it since new; in essence this is a one owner vehicle. It has been meticulously maintained by certified Nissan technicians it's entire life. I keep all of my vehicles in excellent condition and this is no exception. It currently has 222,200 highway miles. I have a personal relationship with my Nissan tech and he said with good maintenance as it has had it would continue to go for years to come. Engine, transmission, 4WD all work very strong. I have never had any issues this truck, other than standard maintenance items (not even a CEL!). As many of you know these things are known for being bulletproof. Within the last year I have replaced the front CV drive axle assemblies and rear upper/lower control arms. You will see a small section of rust near the passenger side tire well. Other than that it really is in great condition!

It has a clean car fax and I have Firestone Destination A/T 255/70/16 tires installed which really change the appearance in my eyes. I have every single service record since new, the factory window sticker, manuals, two keys and fobs. Additionally, the sale includes the cargo cover, floor mats, etc. I also have a Yakima fairing, cross rails, towers, locking cores, and cargo basket (shown in pictures), which can be included for an additional cost.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions: KAW363@comcast.net

All scams, low ballers, shenanigans or trickery will be ignored. Asking $3,600

Thanks so much and sorry for the poor image quality,

Kyle

Last edited by Stone20V; 08-21-2012 at 08:16 PM.

Vehicles
      VW
      08-20-2012 11:58 AM #2
      Monday bump

Vehicles
      VW
      08-23-2012 08:00 PM #3
      Up

Vehicles
      VW
      09-01-2012 10:29 AM #4
      Traded in. Please Delete