VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Kid films himself before doing a drive by shooting.

19K views 71 replies 54 participants last post by  bani 
#1 ·
Warning, your IQ will depreciate from watching this.

He was later arrested because of the video.

#5 ·
I see youre from Virginia, you should know by now that parents pretty much throw cars at their kids up here :laugh:

Friend of mine got a GT500 for his birthday, (17 years old). Recorded himself going 140 in a 55. Parents saw, took his keys away for a weekend, but thats it. He's still driving it wrecklessly :screwy:

#10 ·
:laugh: At least then he couldn't reproduce... I hope.

I hope they both die horrible, horrible deaths.
I hope he gets raped in prison by a large black guy named Bubba, then passed around like currency before getting shanked.

he kept pointing it at his own arm...I kept hoping
As was I.

I was expecting more shots to be fired. Drop his ass in the middle east. See how "badass" he thinks he is then.

#12 ·
I bet he had those tear tats done just for show. Its a shame he didn't try to pull a gun on the cops so they could've just put him down.

#22 ·
Either we tweet him or message him on his facebook page with a link of the Vid... Calling someone is so old school.

Either way I was looking forward to seing him shoot himself in the leg or accidentaly misfire the G36 thru the floor board or firewall into the engine....

Leaving dissapointed. Any updates of what happened to the geniuses in the vid?

#32 ·
Some of the quotes are fun:
kmfdm429 This wimp in the video has zero chance of ingratiating himself to the gangs he so yearns to be a part of. I am pretty sure my 22 yo daughter could beat this rodents butt.

Wish I would have paid attention that the only G36's I have seen do not have the plastic magazine....
:banghead: Oh well Still at that distance airsoft or not a shot to the groin would have been fun.

#41 ·
You need a license to drive and own a hand gun yet you don't need one to re-produce. This kid makes me sick someone drop this kid into a warzone with his airsoft gun and see how long it is before he sh**s his pants, that I would love to see a video of. Oh and Vancouver isn't a state :sly:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.