time to look for something with 4 doors. I've had this car for about 3 years and it has been quite reliable.
- 350,xxx km
- new coil pack, plugs, and wires
- new starter
- clutch done about a year and a half ago
- TD tranny
- new rear brakes with e-brake cables
- rear axel bushings done
- joey modded headlights with HID's, yellow fogs, and euro switch
- kenwood deck with usb and aux
- 10" alpine type R sub with 1200w amp and cap (ran 135.4db at vagkraft last year)
etest was just done in june and ran like a champ. always serviced by vw/audi specialist. needs a right front strut, and the front rotors are warped a little, but the pads have lots of life still. Its currently sitting on 18's but one wheel has a bent lip which is repairable. I also have the stock 15's with good snow tires on them
asking $1500 or $2500 with 18's, sub & amp
msg me here or txt 647-226-1279
Last edited by 90_mkII; 08-22-2012 at 08:57 AM.