Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: 2009 Audi A4 3.2L quattro

Vehicles
      04 R32
      08-19-2012 04:49 AM #1
      The car has 54,720 miles. It also has a transferable Platinum Audi warranty through Fidelity. The warranty is good till 2019 or 100,000 miles. This means that I have never paid any kind of deductible when taking this A4 in for warranty work. I drive the A4 on the weekends. No turbo to wait for or consume oil. As much as I really like the cool headlights, Navigation, power heated everything, smooth torquey ride, the over abundance of safety features, warranty, comfort on long trips, Hankook V12 tires with 2000miles, front pads and rotors with 1000 miles. blah blah. Not to mention all the compliments I get on the LED DRLs. This car comes with really convenient hangers in the trunk to hold your plastic grocery bags. And a cargo net too. The seats fold down to allow you to carry larger items. This car offers so many features at just a fingertip or voice prompt. I have 2 remote keys and the valet key in the husk. I'll take as many pictures as you want. Just ask. Price is $28,000 (including the warranty). Please forgive the poor picture quality. The car is gorgeous! I'm just not into making a car payment every month. I'll add/change pics till the A4 sells.

Feel free to contact me anytime.
      817-879-0810
      s4arerrac@gmail.com

Jon

Last edited by VAGaddict; 08-19-2012 at 04:56 AM.