The time has come to unload my 1992 Jetta GLI that I used as a parts car for the past year or so. The car has a pretty straight body and is a German-built mk2. Nothing much of value is left on the vehicle, however it does have some choice items that may be useful to another fellow mk2 owner.
Good parts that the car has:
- All four "big doors" with working latches
- All glass is there (side windows are sitting inside the doors)
- Passat 16v pedal cluster for hydraulic clutch setup
- Brake booster/master cylinder and clutch master cylinder still in engine bay.
- Weitec cup kit
- 02a shifter box
- American Racing alloy wheels (15x6) with tires that hold air long enough to roll the car around (I also have all of the centercaps for these wheels too)
- Rear bumper in good shape
- Previous owner cleaned up/partially shaved the engine bay, but the bodywork involved was not pristine
- Has black carpet that would probably be cleaned up/restored to make it nice again
I'm offering this up for sale as a way to avoid having to scrap the car , and hopefully someone could really benefit from the parts that are left. The car was originally a California car and has spent its life in the southwest, which has kept it completely rust-free. I want $100 for it, but I personally don't have the resources to tow/haul the vehicle myself, so it will need to be picked up. Additionally, I have the title for the car (AZ title, in my name) and the car is located in Fountain Hills, AZ.
Contact: Alex @ 952-215-5026 (text/call) or send a pm
Thanks for looking!
Last edited by RevMatch; 08-23-2012 at 12:26 AM.