Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: 1990 corrado

1. Junior Member 90corradosparks's Avatar
      Vehicles
      90' Corrado G60
      08-19-2012 10:24 PM #1
      alot of electronical problems keep happening in the past 2 days on my 1990 volkswagon corrado g60 first thing my left headlights wont work but bulb is fine and the right headlight highbeam doesnt work but the left highbeam does work, then the next day my clock on my dash goes out and the dome light and fog lights stop working i have no clue what to do at this point

Vehicles
      2004.5 VW GLi 1.8T
      08-19-2012 10:30 PM #2
      Quote Originally Posted by 90corradosparks View Post
      alot of electronical problems keep happening in the past 2 days on my 1990 volkswagon corrado g60 first thing my left headlights wont work but bulb is fine and the right headlight highbeam doesnt work but the left highbeam does work, then the next day my clock on my dash goes out and the dome light and fog lights stop working i have no clue what to do at this point
      have u checked fuses? How exactly do you know the bulbs arn't out (IIRC the rados have dual filaments, one for low beam one for high. if one dies the other still works - i.e., you don't have high beams but u have low beams)
      12v Installation Services: Audio, Alarms/Remote Starts, OEM Integration, etc.
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      Pioneer, Kenwood, Hertz, Audison, Rockford Fosgate

3. Junior Member 90corradosparks's Avatar
      Vehicles
      90' Corrado G60
      08-19-2012 11:13 PM #3
      yes checked the fuses and iv sawpped the bulbs but still same issues and also used completly different bulbs

Vehicles
      2004.5 VW GLi 1.8T
      08-19-2012 11:30 PM #4
      Quote Originally Posted by 90corradosparks View Post
      yes checked the fuses and iv sawpped the bulbs but still same issues and also used completly different bulbs
      Its hard to say what it is without testing it out, could be bad grounds as there are typically ground "banks" where various grounds are attached.
      12v Installation Services: Audio, Alarms/Remote Starts, OEM Integration, etc.
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      Pioneer, Kenwood, Hertz, Audison, Rockford Fosgate