3.2 24v VR6 Applications - VW R32, Audi TT, Audi A3
Our 20th Edition Turbo Kit is a culmination of all our technical experiences, from a decade of tuning the narrow angled VR6, and offers a stop and go daily commuter that will transform every driving experience into an absolute thrill ride with no compromises.
More than just a turbo “kit”, the 20th Edition Single Turbo System is engineered to exact specifications for each application and includes absolutely everything needed for your technician to install.
• Our Integrated Liquid Cooled Cast Intake Manifold is an all-in-one design-specific solution that takes the workload off the turbo, lowering EGT’s and affording more ignition in the software maps yielding best in market throttle response and performance. In daily stop-and-go, no other after cooling solution is as effective as the air-to-water in generating a cool and steady intake temp.
• HPA Velocity-Tuned Exhaust Manifolds are cast from the highest quality materials. Our manifolds retain the critical orientation and placement of the engine’s oxygen sensors to ensure correct fuel calibrations and DSG-to-engine communications. Our exhaust manifolds will deliver instant throttle response while insulating and dispersing generated heat.
• Our kits also include custom compressor housings with integrated recirculation valves, and custom exhaust housings with integrated wastegates, which optimize turbine spool up during tip in throttle and maximize exhaust flow.
• Custom stainless heat shields direct the flow of heat down the firewall into the safe suction zone reducing under-hood air temps and ensuring peripheral hardware is not subject to heat stress.
• Performance engine software ensures OEM-like daily drivability is retained, while adaptive calibrations adjust ignition and fuel maps for ambient temperature, octane, and load changes.
390+ HP Crank
390+ Ft/Lbs. TQ
1.1Bar / 92 US Octane
An a-la-carte upgrade is offered for the turbo package to potentially realize a staggering 475+HP and 500+ ft lbs/TQ (Crank).
The upgrade includes:
• High flow 100C Cat Cores
• Inline Fuel pump
• Race Grade Connecting rod bearings
• Large MAF
• 750ml high flow fuel injectors
• Performance ECU upgrade
For maximum HP configurations, specific applications may require parallel fuel systems, custom 88mm exhaust, or Stage 3+ DSG clutches/software.
Mk5 R32 Turbo Kit Review
Mk4 R32 Turbo Kit Review
Vortex ID: .:R Wagon
Vortex ID: Mike@LindenVW
Vortex ID: Sentari
Mk4 based kit – Starting from US$9999.00
Applications: Mk4 VW R32, Mk1 Audi TT
Mk5 based kit – Starting from US$10999.00
Applications: Mk5 VW R32, Mk2 Audi TT, Audi A3 (8P)
Interested in having the professionals at HPA install your kit?
Contact us to schedule an installation appointment and transport rates to our shop facility.
Installing the kit yourself or at your trusted local tuning shop?
Competitive shipping rates are available in the US and Canada. International freight quotes also available upon request.
Feel free to contact HPA at 604.598.8520 or at email@example.com with any questions regarding our forced induction offerings. Detailed quotes for your specific application are available upon request.