Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: FS 1988 Scirocco

1. 08-21-2012 06:05 PM #1
      16V 5 speed manual

206,000 Miles

Clean title

Body- The car has been fully resprayed before I purchased itI am not sure who did the paint but they did a very good job. There is a spot where the paint flaked off on the rear driver side fender about 2 inches long,I have touched it up. Other than that it’s very clean.

Engine- To my knowledge it has the original 16V in it, it still pulls hard and runs smooth also to my knowledge it is completely stock.It does have a hard time starting when its cold I have fixed a few vacuum leaksand replaced the cap and rotor. The car will come with a new timing belt, waterpump, thermostat and housing and all new motor mount and trans mounts. It also has Bilstein shocks and factory BBS wheels it needs tires and an Alignment verysoon.

Interior- the Interior is all original the driver side seat has a tear in it there are also a few cigarette burns; I think one in the rear and one on the driver seat.

Reason for selling- I did not plan to have to sell this car this soon I would like to keep it. I will be going back to College this fall and would like to pay off my other car loan before I start, also I will have no place to keep it this winter

2. Member
      Vehicles
      89 Jetta GL (16v&Helios swapped), 98 Silver Arrow Driver's Edition 2.0L GTI
      08-22-2012 09:32 PM #2
      pics? location? price?

3. Member
      Vehicles
      Scirocco mk2,
      08-22-2012 11:24 PM #3
      Can you send me pics? 2146733812 fher thanks

Vehicles
      91 corrado,11 GTI
      08-26-2012 04:42 PM #4
      do you have any pics? were are you located?